The Student Room Group

Do you think it's okay to ask this girl out?

Last year I met a girl in a lecture.

We had nothing much to talk about, so I proceeded to tell this story about a girl who last night got drunk and told me that she loves me. She happens to know this girl. (Anyway I thought I would never see this girl again, so that's why I told her this story)

Do you think she thinks I am a **** for sharing a story like this?

This year I saw her again, we have been talking a lot, and she teases me a lot too. I saw her at a shipping centre too last weekend. She came and said hello, and her mum was there too.

However o feel the story I told will be an issue? It look like a brag about this.

It got a bit weird last week, me and her was waiting for a class. The girl who loves me walks past.
The girl I like starts saying "don't you know that girl?, should o try and get a seat for you next to her?"
Original post by Anonymous
Last year I met a girl in a lecture.

We had nothing much to talk about, so I proceeded to tell this story about a girl who last night got drunk and told me that she loves me. She happens to know this girl. (Anyway I thought I would never see this girl again, so that's why I told her this story)

Do you think she thinks I am a **** for sharing a story like this?

This year I saw her again, we have been talking a lot, and she teases me a lot too. I saw her at a shipping centre too last weekend. She came and said hello, and her mum was there too.

However o feel the story I told will be an issue? It look like a brag about this.

It got a bit weird last week, me and her was waiting for a class. The girl who loves me walks past.
The girl I like starts saying "don't you know that girl?, should o try and get a seat for you next to her?"

Go for it.
Reply 2
Original post by VirgoStrain
Yep. I think you’re overanalysing the story (though most people do that if they feel embarrassed when thinking about things in retrospect), she’s probably forgotten about that and only remembers that you talked to her. She seems to like you, so go for it.

I don't think she has forgotten as she mentioned the other girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending