Reply 1
Your at her mercy now pal
Reply 2
come on i need advice not jokes
--
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 4
i want to make her abort it
you've been saying you have been ignoring her and the only sole time you replied to her was when she said she was pregnant- maybe shes lying just for your attention.
however, if she is not, you'll have to meet up with her and talk things through.
Original post by me julie
I slept with this girl about 3 months ago and gave her my number but I was quite drunk and I purposely ignored her after despite her bombarding me with texts being upset for ignoring her now today she texted me to say she is pregnant and it is mine i know I didnt use a condom or did i ask if she was on the pill or not what do I do i am only a 18 year old guy dont want any kids yet

Sounds like you're ****ed lmao

In all seriousness you should ask somewhere else than TSR for proper advice
i want to make her abort it

You can't make her do anything. If she doesn't want to, then you need to be there for her. It took two people to make this baby, and you were one of them. You two need to have a conversation about what's going to happen.
I slept with this girl about 3 months ago and gave her my number but I was quite drunk and I purposely ignored her after despite her bombarding me with texts being upset for ignoring her now today she texted me to say she is pregnant and it is mine i know I didnt use a condom or did i ask if she was on the pill or not what do I do i am only a 18 year old guy dont want any kids yet

Nothing to be done really. Talk to her and see how much you will be involved in the child's life, and take this as a lesson.
Reply 9
Have you considered a DNA test on the Jeremy Kyle show?
Reply 10
I'm surprised you guys even him took him seriously with that username......

trolling dead giveaway there..
disgusting, vile human being etc etc etc. #TSR
You make her have an abortion. Talk to her about it but if she wants it you’ve got no choice really. You blokes are nightmares!!! Never leave it up to the girl. I actually new people that pretended to be on the pill but weren’t just to try to trap the guy.
Original post by Clairemitch31
You make her have an abortion. Talk to her about it but if she wants it you’ve got no choice really. You blokes are nightmares!!! Never leave it up to the girl. I actually new people that pretended to be on the pill but weren’t just to try to trap the guy.

Read Post No. 9 🤦*♂️
Original post by Chaz254
Sounds like you're ****ed lmao

In all seriousness you should ask somewhere else than TSR for proper advice

yeh i agree with chazz here , i would try contacting someone who can give real advice
Tell her you're not prepared to look after it, only logical step after that is to abort it. Of course you're in the wrong for not using protection but so is she for not using the pill.
Reply 16
Obvious troll, shouldn't you be revising for your GCSE's lad?
Be like a man, 18 is not young, and take ur responsibility:smile:
Original post by DrawTheLine
You can't make her do anything. If she doesn't want to, then you need to be there for her. It took two people to make this baby, and you were one of them. You two need to have a conversation about what's going to happen.

Except of course the future mother can get an abortion or decide to keep the baby, regardless of the future father's wishes.

Original post by DrawTheLine
If you didn't want kids you should have taken the necessary precautions. You are just as responsible as her, so don't you dare think about abandoning her. You will stand by her and support her. If she decides to keep the baby, you will be a father to YOUR child.

And again, the mother can do whatever she wants regardless of OP's wishes. The mother doesn't have to support what the man wants to do. Why should OP have to automatically support what the mother wants to do?

#doublestandards
(edited 6 years ago)
and this is WHY YOU uSe PrOTEctIOn

Latest

Trending

Trending