The Student Room Group

Made a mistake on Uni application!!

I am applying to Uni this year Through BTEC however when putting the names of my modules in i accidentally put the same one twice and missed one. The one i haven't put on their (Unit 22 applied science) Is needed for my top option of York. I have emailed all my Universities notifying them of my Mistake (I received an offer from UEA before i even noticed) I am really worrying its going to mess my application up to my top choices :/
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jaustin827
I am applying to Uni this year Through BTEC however when putting the names of my modules in i accidentally put the same one twice and missed one. The one i haven't put on their (Unit 22 applied science) Is needed for my top option of York. I have emailed all my Universities notifying them of my Mistake (I received an offer from UEA before i even noticed) I am really worrying its going to mess my application up to my top choices :/

also email ucas at: [email protected] with the ammendment. they will formally fix it for you on track and notify your unis too.
Reply 2
Original post by byaakun
also email ucas at: [email protected] with the ammendment. they will formally fix it for you on track and notify your unis too.

Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Jaustin827

It's not going to be a problem as you've discovered the mistake and fixed it. So stop worrying. Loads of applicants make silly mistakes, and if unis rejected them all because of it they wouldn't have any students!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending