The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well it’s a start :biggrin:
Finally!!! Looking forward to this :smile:
28/11/2017
Guess who had an early start to their day? Yeah, this idiot thought ‘ooh let me put an alarm for 5:00 because I want breakfast early’. What did I want? Butter. :lolwut: My thoughts exactly.
Of course, I am currently giving my alarms the ‘ignore treatment’ [made that up- I don’t actively bother with that palaver]. This means that I WILL WAKE THE ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD but not awake myself. Typical, might as well not put an alarm then my eyes would open :rofl:
Mother decided to join me for breakfast, so it did end up more than just butter :lol: We decided to fast, less cooking :teehee:

I did not even bother trying to sleep. I prayed, done my nightly praying routine right at the beginning. You can call it my form of meditation. Had a beautiful lie down ‘AKA wasted time’ You will become very familiar with my time wastage. :yawn:

The birds chirping, they called me out to the park. They missed me :loveduck: Joke, I’m terrified of birds. Especially when they fly :afraid: I fancied a walk and it had been a while so off I went all high speed and zooming and fast and huff and puff and out of breath. Haha really I walked slow paced, wasn’t in a rush. Didn’t meet my familiar faces on my general walk path, (*hopes they okay*) BUT i met the most gorgeous black cat with white paws. (Every cat is the most gorgeous; fact). :heart: She even stopped and we had a convo, crouched down by the cat. Sooo soft. I totally understand Lenny’s craze for soft things, though I am gentler with my hands, dw. No one is getting hurt. (I was not talking to myself okay, the beauty even followed me before the dog came along). A random man asked me if it was normal to walk a cat :rofl:

An hour or so later I ventured home, and lucky escape no one even noticed my absence. Probably because they weren’t around. Well, obviously. :smile:
:pcguru: Work work work… And submit, it was requested in for yesterday, but… it really had an ASAP time limit, which actually means no time limit. I was madly checking and editing and referencing and double checking as fast as I could, something pretty much right up my street. It just needs a bit of dusting again before I am up to scratch like before :beard:
And booyyyy, doesn’t time just fly whilst at the computer and poor eyes are feeling some strain.
NOTE TO SELF: Remember to blink, blink, blink and again for good measure. :puppyeyes:

I am clever, lately been slacking in the household stuff, rightly so tbh, so on top of my new work and study load volunteered to do it ALL today. Dumb dumb. Nope, I decided to make the dish which actually requires 1 and half hours. Ma joined me and we had mother daughter time, crying eyes out with onions :toofunny: I lie, these were the first non lethal onions, mark it down on history. I was very surprised. I kep ma around for convos while I was humming :flute:

After the cooking fiesta, and the cleaning and all the other house bob, took out a book and read 3 chapters. It was a kids book :tongue: Thoroughly enjoyable.

*other work and study related stuff* with breaks in between to colour with my paintbrush markers, do a word search and seek out my watercolour pencils. -WHO STOLE MY YELLOW AND MY BLUE? WHO WHO WHO? :sigh: :lol:
Wordsearches - Idk I just look at the page and find the words too quick, so as a challenge I do not allow myself to look at the words in the checklist. Imagine my surprise when i realised that each word had an angle on the wordsearch. It was fun. :bubbles:
Will be investing in a dot to dot book and maybe a crossword book. You may find that I only just managed to find one I like at the end of next year :eek: some time away.

Lots of other stuff, but I feel lazy. Did have my low moments during the day, but hey ho, doesn't everyone? I did come on tsr to waste time because who doesn’t procrastinate hey? :mmm: Certainly, I am pro but as I work well under pressure, ‘tis all good. :biggrin:

I did not nap in the day, this is not acceptable anymore. :colonhash: And I should ideally be asleep but unfinished sentence. Hope y’all think I’m sleeping and not up, up to no good and causing mischief, Fred and George style. I solemnly swear...:colondollar:

Woah long post. :hide:
You talk to cats? Lol
Original post by FloralLuxe
You talk to cats? Lol

:yep: :u: The cat meowed at me first, couldn't ignore the cat, that would be so rude.
Original post by FloralLuxe
You talk to cats? Lol

What did you cook? Sounds interesting 😁
My room is freezing, I left the window open too long in the morning, and I oddly didn't turn my little heater on. Insulation in this room is rubbish haha and my hot water bottle is off being borrowed. Thank the world for huge soft blankets :woohoo:
Original post by MiszShortee786
What did you cook? Sounds interesting 😁

Spaghetti and chicken pie. Two lots, one gluten free for our special dietery needs person and the other normal. I can never get white sauce right :facepalm:
Sounds delicious MashaAllah. I got a really nice white sauce recipe that works wonders if you want to try it out?
Sounds delicious MashaAllah. I got a really nice white sauce recipe that works wonders if you want to try it out?

Please :colondollar: That would be wonderful
Course. Take 1 tbsp of cornflour and 2 cups of milk. Stir together on medium/low heat until the texture is smooth but heavy. To maintain the texture wrap it up in clingfilm and use whenever. 😁
Course. Take 1 tbsp of cornflour and 2 cups of milk. Stir together on medium/low heat until the texture is smooth but heavy. To maintain the texture wrap it up in clingfilm and use whenever. 😁

No wonder mine turns out horrid. We have no measurements, for anything. It's all about the feel init. So as I have no clue, I put a lot (way too much) cornflour. Jazakillah sis :smile:
What's your favourite food?
No problem sis. I don't measure either half the time either. Only thing is you will have to keep an eye on it. Otherwise it won't turn out right. 😂
What's your favourite food?

Currently its moong daal curry. Yours?
LMAO same. I had a full on conversation with 7 cats.
This has been a really enjoyable read.:h:

Thank you.
Ooh I cooked that yesterday! 🙄. It's gotta be Chow-mein. 😀

Latest

Trending

Trending