The Student Room Group

He had sex with 2 girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GamingWaves
I guess that's cool, try some more jokes and I'll see of it is worth continuing

any jokes then?????
Original post by Andrew97
Edited. I cannot type very well. Not everybody will find a joke poor. Is there any point is continuing this debate?

what other jokes you got
Original post by GamingWaves
what other jokes you got

Not any at the moment unfortunately.
Original post by Andrew97
Not any at the moment unfortunately.

what a shame
Original post by Joel 96
Rude.

I disagree with your advice profoundly. Not only are you encouraging the OP to bury her disgust with a man who went on to have sexual relations with two women, while still having the nerve to confess "love" to a girl he couldn't be bothered to wait for or try to win back, but you're also normalising prurience.

I realise that my perspective on relationships and love is outdated and unconventional, but it's much more realistic, for the long-term and, more importantly, emotional. If you choose to get back with someone like the OP described, then the relationship has very little chance of lasting and will be purely sexual-oriented. That's the basis of my reasoning.

Please be satire.. if not, this is just sad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel 96
You must understand that anybody who is willing to give away their virginity before marriage is in no position to say they're in love with you.

Look at it this way, due to his actions, you can deduce that he would have been just as willing to give up his virginity for you as he did with the 2 girls. What does that tell you? He puts you in the same category as the other two, meaning you're not special to him in anyway, shape or form. If you're comfortable with that and the relationship is just about sexual intercourse, then proceed in the direction you evidently want to proceed, which is satisfying sexual propensity.

Yes, because everyone has the same moral and ethical values as you.
everyone.
Original post by Princepieman

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not sadly.
woman yearn for men who are desired by the opposite sex

look at musicians, even level headed jane who is a doctor will throw her bra at the site of john mayer!

could you imagine if he didnt have sex? that would mean women dont view him as attractive, mother nature would have deemed him unfit for the survival of the species!

Original post by Princepieman

How so?
at least he's honest. There are girls who fk 20 guys and be like na im a virgin
Original post by ugaaa5
Yes, because everyone has the same moral and ethical values as you.
everyone.

No, they don't, and I never claimed they did. The OP asked for advice, and I'm giving her my advice from my own experience. If you want to tell me how my ethical/moral values are inferior to yours, then please, do so.
Original post by Joel 96
No, they don't, and I never claimed they did. The OP asked for advice, and I'm giving her my advice from my own experience. If you want to tell me how my ethical/moral values are inferior to yours, then please, do so.

Your experience means nothing.
I also didn't call your values inferior.
Original post by num.7
You can start by getting over yourself and stop being so insecure.

yeeted on
If he doesn't wear a fedora, trench coat, or a neckbeard. And if he has never dueled another man for the right to court you (katanas only) then he is not a real man. However my powers of deduction lead me to believe that you are none other than *ahem* a thot. Therefore you have absolutely no right to taste his cheeto covered lips you fetid succubus.

Good day.
Original post by ugaaa5
Your experience means nothing.
I also didn't call your values inferior.

Does experience account for nothing in general, or do you mean that my experience - specifically - means nothing? If you mean the latter then I was right to assume that you believe my values to be inferior to your own.
Original post by Joel 96
Does experience account for nothing in general, or do you mean that my experience - specifically - means nothing? If you mean the latter then I was right to assume that you believe my values to be inferior to your own.

You missing out
Reply 56
OP is the kind of girl who would get upset when the guy's mum starts messaging him.

Get over it. You broke up, he got with girls. That's how it works. If you can't live with that then you move on without him.
Original post by Joel 96

No, I mean that your experience, like nearly everyone else's, is relatively miniscule. I'm not stating this because we have differing values.
Original post by ElenaStefania
I started talking again with my ex after a break of one year but I'm obsessed with the idea that he had sex with two other girls during this break. What can I do? He told me it wasn't something serious (they weren't in a relationship)

Abort, when a guy tells you that it wasn't serious it is damn well a serious relationship he tryna get the 2 for 1 listen if you know what's good for you then either break up or keep a solid eye. You should probably go with the latter choice so you don't feel like **** after breaking up with him for no reason other than paranoia (if you see what i'm saying) be cautious not to get caught though do not get too clingy cause he'll notice stay grounded and calm act normal when your around him and then when he being suspicious (your gut should tell you) then you go in for the kill. Note- I just clocked that it sounds like I'm treating you like a boxing instructor treats his student, but anyways just do all that and you'll be good and for the love of (insert your shits here) get that mother****er tested for any potential std's if he refuse and try's to get out of it then you best take that as a warning sign that you a plaything to him. Stay sharp.

P.S. I forgot to add that you must get him to wear protection cause I have a feeling he might try to fake the test and still try to pass his std onto you.

You may ask me why I know all this...... I just do............
Original post by Anonymous
Abort, when a guy tells you that it wasn't serious it is damn well a serious relationship he tryna get the 2 for 1 listen if you know what's good for you then either break up or keep a solid eye. You should probably go with the latter choice so you don't feel like **** after breaking up with him for no reason other than paranoia (if you see what i'm saying) be cautious not to get caught though do not get too clingy cause he'll notice stay grounded and calm act normal when your around him and then when he being suspicious (your gut should tell you) then you go in for the kill. Note- I just clocked that it sounds like I'm treating you like a boxing instructor treats his student, but anyways just do all that and you'll be good and for the love of (insert your shits here) get that mother****er tested for any potential std's if he refuse and try's to get out of it then you best take that as a warning sign that you a plaything to him. Stay sharp.

P.S. I forgot to add that you must get him to wear protection cause I have a feeling he might try to fake the test and still try to pass his std onto you.

You may ask me why I know all this...... I just do............

Honestly you scared me when you said about STD.I hope those girls got nothing, he told me that they had protected sex. But now I'm thinking about oral..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending