The Student Room Group

What do you think he wants

There's this guy that moved to my school and area and for some reason ever since he moved has kept staring at me randomly , we've had awkward moments but we have never spoken, we also have some mutual friends but never were in the same classes or anything . But I still want to know why he's even bothering to look at me. I don't know if it's because we both have the same ethnic background but even if it is that - considering I haven't spoken to him I don't know how he would know . His brothers also began to stare at me with him and its kind of fustrating because it makes me anxious and confused as to why they are doing that. I feel like a creep for even noticing them but I don't mean to look its like the type of awkward thing that happens whenever you turn your head if you get what I mean . Unfortunately I have a few dogs at my school that decided to tell this boy that I like him and I found out that he doesn't actually know who I am , like he knows the name but not the person. I have a feeling he might think its me but even if he thinks that, its stupid because we've literally never spoken and I don't know him . I just want to know why he keeps staring and why his brothers seem to be on it too .. any ideas?
Why dont you just ask him?
Reply 2
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Why dont you just ask him?

I cant because I don't know him, he's in one of my classes and it'd be awkward
Original post by Anonymous
I cant because I don't know him, he's in one of my classes and it'd be awkward

And? wouldnt be awkward if you had a friend with you
Perhaps try to just talk to him about anything.....your dog, your cat, the weather......just to break the ice You will soon know, by the way he responds and reacts, what's occurring. This may take a bit of bravery, but you know the old saying 'she who dares!'
Reply 5
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
And? wouldnt be awkward if you had a friend with you

I meant he's in none of my classes,I just don't want to embarrass myself if it turns out its just the way he looks at the world 😅😂
Original post by Anonymous
I meant he's in none of my classes,I just don't want to embarrass myself if it turns out its just the way he looks at the world 😅😂

Then just laugh off whatever the response ends up being, show that it didnt affect you in the slightest
That's right. My nan always said, 'smile at the world and the world smiles back at you'. I've tried this a fair few times and you know something, IT WORKS!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending