The Student Room Group

Ideas for convincing ' drunk' texts

Ok so maybe this sounds a bit weird but I want to convincingly ' drunk' text this guy I know who basically hates me. I want to create the impression that I've out somewhere getting drunk and then I will drunkenly message him saying like where are you or something on those lines so does anyone have any ideas of what to say / how to say it?
Reply 1
"Mate, why did you ditch me outside the club? I have to hide the body myself now".
why don't you actually get drunk and then text him? and, why do you need to do this anyway?
(edited 6 years ago)
This sounds like too much effort for someone who supposedly hates you. The smartest option would be not to message him at all.

Alternatively, for less responsible answer: if you want to convincingly drunk text someone get drunk.
where arree youuuuuu rifght now tell meeee

that should do it...
I have an idea. How about you move on with your life and stop being a petty fook?
Reply 6
Original post by num.7
why don't you actually get drunk and then text him? and, why do you need to do this anyway?

Yeh I mean I have vodka that I could use to get rather waved and I wanna do it to see his reaction tbh
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
where arree youuuuuu rifght now tell meeee

that should do it...

Ah yes that's what I thought or just something like ' where did everyone goop "
Reply 8
Original post by Notoriety
I have an idea. How about you move on with your life and stop being a petty fook?

I fancy him and we used to be good friends and we slept together so it's kinda deep
Original post by fefssdf
I fancy him and we used to be good friends and we slept together so it's kinda deep

I honestly don't care.
When it doesn't go the way you want it to go (because it usually doesn't in my experience); you'll just end up feeling worse, but you live and you learn, so if you really wanna do it, down some of the vodka and then text him.
Reply 11
Just grow a set and say what you want to say without any pretence or subterfuge. ****s sake, we're raising a generation of gobshites.
Reply 12
Gheez! This is about that friend who thinks you’re a negative presence isn’t it?? Why are you so obsessed with him?

Drunk texts from good friends, even from my sister, can pee me off so if it’s someone I’m not on good terms with, it would irritate me A LOT. Not a smart move.
Reply 13
Original post by Zxyn
Gheez! This is about that friend who thinks you’re a negative presence isn’t it?? Why are you so obsessed with him?

Drunk texts from good friends, even from my sister, can pee me off so if it’s someone I’m not on good terms with, it would irritate me A LOT. Not a smart move.

I'm obsessed cause he was my crush and we got together and he was a good friend
Original post by fefssdf
I'm obsessed cause he was my crush and we got together and he was a good friend

As much as I don't recommend this for if you do want to get over someone. I've had it done to me before and it can be a good way of opening up dialogue again. I think at around 2am text 'R u out ??'
There's no point trying to play it off like you meant to text someone else because he'll see through that and probably just not reply. You just have to make it look like you were out and thought of him while you were drunk. If he doesn't take the bait and say much then just leave it and don't try again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending