The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Don't overthink it. Even ugly people get into relationships.
That is very vague, someone could be staring at you and you might not notice because you are staring at others who are not staring at you. (Also it really depends on what they view as attractive or maybe even weird, then they wills stare albeit a bit.)

ALSO do not heed advice from hello_shawn. Their comment is quite negative and should not be seen as a serious comment as they are assuming all relationships are based on looks which is entirely incorrect.
As someone who pays an unhealthy amount of attention to looks good looking people get.

Extremely rare, you have to be model material and even then people won’t flat out stare because well...it’s embaressing.
Reply 4
Attractive enough that you don't need to ask this question :holmes:

jk... but why does it matter if you don't get stares?
I get stares cos im so ugly
Reply 6
Original post by degeneratetbhtbh
As someone who pays an unhealthy amount of attention to looks good looking people get.

Extremely rare, you have to be model material and even then people won’t flat out stare because well...it’s embaressing.

People stare/look at things that attracts them. So you are stupidly wrong
As attractive as me!
Reply 8
'Attractive' is subjective. You are attractive to someone, just the same as you have your own type.
So ugly people don't get stared at?
but im ugly and get stared at all the time. I think people find me curiously different.
Are you the same person who made that anonymous thread asking "10/10 guys" about what they think about "2.5/10 guys"?

You're honestly looking too deep into it fam. Attractiveness isn't the be-all and end-all and if your greatest goal is to be attractive enough to turn heads in the middle of Tesco's bread aisle then you need to reevaluate your life choices man
I'd normally get stared at because my fly is open or i;ve forgot to unclip a tool from my jacket in public. I'm quite a classically handsome bugger, but nah, fly & tools.
Reply 13
I get a few stares

some people can just sense my badassery
Original post by Anonymous
So ugly people don't get stared at?

but im ugly and get stared at all the time. I think people find me curiously different.

Being ugly is a reason not to stare but it you’re ugly and get stares, people cannot believe the atrocity:
0/10.

Just get naked. Like literally no panties, boxers, nothing. Just pure, natural nakedness. Bare flesh.

+10 brownie points if it's a jungle down there.
That's probably going to get some good deep, memorable stares. Life scarring too!
Reply 16
You don't need to be attractive for people to stare at you.
Like when you go to the mall, and you notice some girls turn their eyes to you noticeably? How attractive do you have to be for this?

Are you asking because you think you are or would like to be? People stare all the time, regardless of how you look, and of course if you stood out because of clothing for example people would stare, most people don't stare for too long because of getting caught and it being rude and or embarrassing.
Reply 18
Like when you go to the mall, and you notice some girls turn their eyes to you noticeably? How attractive do you have to be for this?

you don't have to be a male model to get checked out.....

do you only check out girls who are 10/10?

realistically speaking though a mall is a busy environment, and thus not the best place to be noticed.

for a guy to regularly get groups of girls turning their heads in that sort of environment .. the girls in question will need to find him not just attractive, but very attractive/hot
the... mall?

Latest

Trending

Trending