How attractive do you have to be to get stares in public? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Like when you go to the mall, and you notice some girls turn their eyes to you noticeably? How attractive do you have to be for this?
hello_shawn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Don't overthink it. Even ugly people get into relationships.
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
That is very vague, someone could be staring at you and you might not notice because you are staring at others who are not staring at you. (Also it really depends on what they view as attractive or maybe even weird, then they wills stare albeit a bit.)

ALSO do not heed advice from hello_shawn. Their comment is quite negative and should not be seen as a serious comment as they are assuming all relationships are based on looks which is entirely incorrect.
degeneratetbhtbh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
As someone who pays an unhealthy amount of attention to looks good looking people get.

Extremely rare, you have to be model material and even then people won’t flat out stare because well...it’s embaressing.
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Attractive enough that you don't need to ask this question :holmes:

jk... but why does it matter if you don't get stares?
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I get stares cos im so ugly
bspercy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by degeneratetbhtbh)
As someone who pays an unhealthy amount of attention to looks good looking people get.

Extremely rare, you have to be model material and even then people won’t flat out stare because well...it’s embaressing.
People stare/look at things that attracts them. So you are stupidly wrong
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
As attractive as me!
ryanpro
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
'Attractive' is subjective. You are attractive to someone, just the same as you have your own type.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
So ugly people don't get stared at?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
but im ugly and get stared at all the time. I think people find me curiously different.
daytonic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Are you the same person who made that anonymous thread asking "10/10 guys" about what they think about "2.5/10 guys"?

You're honestly looking too deep into it fam. Attractiveness isn't the be-all and end-all and if your greatest goal is to be attractive enough to turn heads in the middle of Tesco's bread aisle then you need to reevaluate your life choices man
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'd normally get stared at because my fly is open or i;ve forgot to unclip a tool from my jacket in public. I'm quite a classically handsome bugger, but nah, fly & tools.
as125
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I get a few stares

some people can just sense my badassery
bspercy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So ugly people don't get stared at?
but im ugly and get stared at all the time. I think people find me curiously different.
Being ugly is a reason not to stare but it you’re ugly and get stares, people cannot believe the atrocity:
Hiraeth.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
0/10.

Just get naked. Like literally no panties, boxers, nothing. Just pure, natural nakedness. Bare flesh.

+10 brownie points if it's a jungle down there.
That's probably going to get some good deep, memorable stares. Life scarring too!
Zaspo
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You don't need to be attractive for people to stare at you.
Iahmed512
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Like when you go to the mall, and you notice some girls turn their eyes to you noticeably? How attractive do you have to be for this?
Are you asking because you think you are or would like to be? People stare all the time, regardless of how you look, and of course if you stood out because of clothing for example people would stare, most people don't stare for too long because of getting caught and it being rude and or embarrassing.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago

you don't have to be a male model to get checked out.....

do you only check out girls who are 10/10?

realistically speaking though a mall is a busy environment, and thus not the best place to be noticed.

for a guy to regularly get groups of girls turning their heads in that sort of environment .. the girls in question will need to find him not just attractive, but very attractive/hot
goggleyed
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
the... mall?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.64%
No (521)
72.36%

Watched Threads