The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

University of Strathclyde Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know how to find their applicant number for applying to scholarships?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 301
Unfortunately U of Strathclyde declined my application 😞
Original post by louisgf
Anyone know how to find their applicant number for applying to scholarships?

On your Pre-Registration email it should state at the bottom both your applicant number and registration number.
Original post by HevvaG
Unfortunately U of Strathclyde declined my application 😞

Don't get down about it. You could try and speak to them and see why or you can try for next year and do a year at college. Many routes.
Good Luck Everyone, especially those waiting on results on Tuesday! :biggrin:

Foundry Courtyard still has available En-Suite rooms at £125 per week including all bills, we still have full 6 bed flats you could book as part of a group or Studios at £149 per week.

The accommodation is a 5 minute walk from the Anderson Library with 24 hour staffing. If you are looking for accommodation please let me know if we can help. :h:
Has anyone received their registration number? Trying to pay for accommodation but I can't find anything about a registration number anywhere in my emails, and it won't let me do it without one
Original post by Morvenparker
Has anyone received their registration number? Trying to pay for accommodation but I can't find anything about a registration number anywhere in my emails, and it won't let me do it without one

Your registration number should be at the bottom of you pre-registration email. The one that contains your DS username.

If you search '[email protected]' you should find the email.
Hey everyone,

Any SQA students - hope today has gone well for you :hugs:

How is everyone feeling about your results? Just checking in ahead of A-level results day next week :smile: If you have any questions we have loads of advice on results here which should be really helpful for you >>>. You can also ask a question there in the box at the top of the page.

Fingers crossed for everyone :crossedf: let us know how you're feeling and how everything goes in this thread :dance:

Romatron

Spoiler

What happens after my acceptance to Strathclyde because I haven’t been emailed anything yet
Original post by Romatron
Hey everyone,

Any SQA students - hope today has gone well for you :hugs:

How is everyone feeling about your results? Just checking in ahead of A-level results day next week :smile: If you have any questions we have loads of advice on results here which should be really helpful for you >>>. You can also ask a question there in the box at the top of the page.

Fingers crossed for everyone :crossedf: let us know how you're feeling and how everything goes in this thread :dance:

Romatron

Spoiler

Original post by Panda567
What happens after my acceptance to Strathclyde because I haven’t been emailed anything yet

Hi Panda567,

Thanks for your message! @University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador will be able to answer your question :smile:

Romatron
Whoop whoop just been accepted for Bsc Biomedical science 🎉🎉

Original post by Romatron
Hi Panda567,

Thanks for your message! @University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador will be able to answer your question :smile:

Romatron

You should receive a pre-registration access email which will detail your login for pegasus. Once you have that you will be able to set up your account and register on the course. If you have no luck within the next 2 weeks let us know. Bare in mind they are really busy just now. Its not as if they have forgot about all the conditional candidates.:biggrin:
Thank you very much for your help 😊

(Original post by The Scotfather)You should receive a pre-registration access email which will detail your login for pegasus. Once you have that you will be able to set up your account and register on the course. If you have no luck within the next 2 weeks let us know. Bare in mind they are really busy just now. Its not as if they have forgot about all the conditional candidates.:biggrin:
Who’s doing computer and electronics in Strathclyde?
Thank you very much for your help 😊

(Original post by The Scotfather)You should receive a pre-registration access email which will detail your login for pegasus. Once you have that you will be able to set up your account and register on the course. If you have no luck within the next 2 weeks let us know. Bare in mind they are really busy just now. Its not as if they have forgot about all the conditional candidates.:biggrin:

Where does it say my username for Pegasus?
Original post by Remark12
Where does it say my username for Pegasus?

It will be in your pre-registration email that you should have/will recieve from Strathclyde. It will be in the form of 3 letter and 5 numbers. E.g. aaa12345.
Is anyone else having problems logging into pegasus?
Is anyone else having problems logging into pegasus?

If you pm me I can try and help or you could contact IT.
Reply 319
I met my conditions and will be studying LLB Scots Law in September! Can't wait to see all of you there!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending