The Student Room Group

Not Stressed

Hello, it seems that many of my friends and peers in school are stressed about anything if not everything...but I'm not. I know that I have a 5 page paper due in a week and I don't have much typed out but for some reason I'm not stressed. Why aren't I stressed out like my class mates?
I want to be like you :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by PositiveThoughts
I want to be like you :biggrin:

Aww! Thanks! I like who I am but I just feel that something is wrong with me because I don't get stressed very easily or often
Original post by Hdre312
Aww! Thanks! I like who I am but I just feel that something is wrong with me because I don't get stressed very easily or often

Thats okay :smile: I honestly think you should just count your lucky stars, unless you think the lack of stress will make you complacent and not revise!
Reply 4
Thats okay :smile: I honestly think you should just count your lucky stars, unless you think the lack of stress will make you complacent and not revise!

Oh yes, I am so thankful that I'm not very stressed. I don't believe that the lack of stress will make me complacent. My parents are worried that I'm not stressed about my school work.
Original post by Hdre312
Oh yes, I am so thankful that I'm not very stressed. I don't believe that the lack of stress will make me complacent. My parents are worried that I'm not stressed about my school work.

Theyd probably worry if you were too stressed aswell so you cant win! :biggrin: tell me, whats it like to live a stress-free life? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Theyd probably worry if you were too stressed aswell so you cant win! :biggrin: tell me, whats it like to live a stress-free life? :biggrin:

it's pretty good! i listen to my friend's stressful days and I like to think that I help them by letting them get it all out. Umm.. I'm happy? To be honest I'm probably the happiest of my friends, I don't break down at 2 am....ok maybe once but that was because I decided to do an entire project the night before it was due
Reply 7
I'm not easily (very, very rarely) stressed, either. I suppose some of us just aren't built with the predilection.

Quick Reply

Latest