The Student Room Group

UCAS - How to apply for 2020

Hello, due to a complication, I was told to apply for 2020 entry via UCAS so I am able to start this September but amending the start date.

Does anyone know how I'm able to apply for 2020? I've looked online and it's saying I'm able to apply for 2019 currently but not 2020.

Thank you
Original post by Karl Bhop
Hello, due to a complication, I was told to apply for 2020 entry via UCAS so I am able to start this September but amending the start date.

Does anyone know how I'm able to apply for 2020? I've looked online and it's saying I'm able to apply for 2019 currently but not 2020.

Thank you
Applications for 2020 will open in about September, the same September you're looking to start university. :hmmmm:

I'm not sure what advice you've had but it doesn't seem to be right, unless I'm misreading something.

If you've applied for a deferred place at a university and once to cancel it being deferred then your best choice is ringing up the places you've had offers from and they'll sort things if they're able to.

If you haven't yet applied for university at all, and still want to go this September, then waiting for clearing to open is probably your best option. :redface:
You can register with ucas in May 2019 for starting in 2020 but can’t send application away till September 2019.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending