The Student Room Group

Clearing offer decision

Hello everyone,

I have recently called A university and applied for clearing, Ive not signed up on UCAS, so they asked me to send my qualifications in Via email, How long does it usually take to get a response for clearing ?
Original post by angel214
Hello everyone,

I have recently called A university and applied for clearing, Ive not signed up on UCAS, so they asked me to send my qualifications in Via email, How long does it usually take to get a response for clearing ?

If you aren't applying through UCAS, then you aren't in Clearing. The university will be dealing with you direct, so you'd need to ask them what their timescale will be. Obviously it's important that you have some patience and give them a fair amount of time to consider your application.
This sounds exciting. Good luck, I hope you hear back soon :smile:
Original post by angel214
Hello everyone,

Reply 3
Great, thanks for you response.
Original post by Charlotte's Web
If you aren't applying through UCAS, then you aren't in Clearing. The university will be dealing with you direct, so you'd need to ask them what their timescale will be. Obviously it's important that you have some patience and give them a fair amount of time to consider your application.
Reply 4
Great, thanks for you response.

I do hope I get in!
Original post by Charlotte's Web

Original post by She-Ra
This sounds exciting. Good luck, I hope you hear back soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending