The Student Room Group

Awaiting Confirmation

Going into my second year, I am registered and have sent my uni confirmation of my student finance a couple of weeks ago - payments still say awaiting confirmation. Maintenance loan is due on 24th Sept, which is the day im due back at uni, will my student loan be delayed until attendance is confirmed, or is it possible I will be paid on this date based on uni verifying my registration before i attend my first day of year 2. Thanks in advance
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ablou90
Going into my second year, I am registered and have sent my uni confirmation of my student finance a couple of weeks ago - payments still say awaiting confirmation. Maintenance loan is due on 24th Sept, which is the day im due back at uni, will my student loan be delayed until attendance is confirmed, or is it possible I will be paid on this date based on uni verifying my registration before i attend my first day of year 2. Thanks in advance

Hi there,

What is the current status of your payment just now? We will not change this to scheduled until your university have sent over your registration to us. Keep an eye on your online account for this being updated.

Thanks Erin.
Reply 2
Hi thanks for reply. It says scheduled now. Should I expect my payment on the 24th?
Reply 3
Original post by ablou90
Hi thanks for reply. It says scheduled now. Should I expect my payment on the 24th?

Yes.
I'm in my first year of uni at Nottingham trent university my student finance has been approved and states its awaiting confirmation but my uni have emailed me to say that I am now fully enrolled is there anything else that I need to do as my payment is due on the 23rd September the day I start my course.
Original post by Leahctaylor
I'm in my first year of uni at Nottingham trent university my student finance has been approved and states its awaiting confirmation but my uni have emailed me to say that I am now fully enrolled is there anything else that I need to do as my payment is due on the 23rd September the day I start my course.

Hi there,

Your university need to send us Confirmation of Registration (CoR).

https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Regards,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending