The Student Room Group

Why am i sexually attracted to older women than young girls?

I'm developing interest with this girl and she is 6 years older than me. I have always dated and liked the women who are older than me and not the one's which are the same age or younger than me. I'm 19 thou almost 20
Weird, right?

Anyone else the same? or is it jus me?
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe it's mummy issues
Maybe you prefer mature woman for reasons for example there experience, there topics of discussions, the fact they have independence and there life together, there mature womanhood etc.
It's understandable.
No idea. Probably people out there like you. It doesn't really matter anyways.
I am obsessed with older women, too. I'm 24 and the oldest I have been with is 42. One thing I am especially addicted to is the taste/appearance/smell of their feet. With younger women they tend to be quite smooth and soft, but with older women they can be a bit tougher, more leathery and the smell/taste is a bit stronger if they have a lot of callouses. The toenails of older women are usually in less good shape in my experience but the soles are the best bit for me and I am quite into rougher soles.
Original post by thelocalkid
I'm developing interest with this girl and she is 6 years older than me. I have always dated and liked the women who are older than me and not the one's which are the same age or younger than me. I'm 19 thou almost 20
Weird, right?

That's not weird at all. It's your life, your tastes.

Calling it weird would be like someone who likes burgers saying that liking curry is weird.

Or to put it another way, some people like Beaujolais Nouveau, whilst some prefer vintage Burgundy.
Original post by Sataris
Maybe it's mummy issues

Wait.. what?
Original post by Peter.JohnsonJR
Maybe you prefer mature woman for reasons for example there experience, there topics of discussions, the fact they have independence and there life together, there mature womanhood etc.
It's understandable.

That’s exactly why I prefer them.
Original post by Anonymous
I am obsessed with older women, too. I'm 24 and the oldest I have been with is 42. One thing I am especially addicted to is the taste/appearance/smell of their feet. With younger women they tend to be quite smooth and soft, but with older women they can be a bit tougher, more leathery and the smell/taste is a bit stronger if they have a lot of callouses. The toenails of older women are usually in less good shape in my experience but the soles are the best bit for me and I am quite into rougher soles.

Oh no, we are way different. Not into all that but enjoy. The eldest woman I dated was 26 and am not going older than that. Anything older than that is my mom.
Reply 9
I wonder if she has the same penchant for feet in older people too lol
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
That's not weird at all. It's your life, your tastes.

Calling it weird would be like someone who likes burgers saying that liking curry is weird.

Or to put it another way, some people like Beaujolais Nouveau, whilst some prefer vintage Burgundy.

Your right I see your point.
Reply 11
To be honest I'd be alarmed if you was sexually attracted to young girls at your age.
Original post by yelir
To be honest I'd be alarmed if you was sexually attracted to young girls at your age.

Lol I understand
Original post by Sataris
Maybe it's mummy issues

6 years is hardly mummy issues :rolleyes:
lmao no its not weird at all to like a woman in her mid 20s

when i was 19 i just liked women. my age, older, younger. if she was hot to me she was hot, her age was irrelevant

a 25 year old is hardly going to look like a grandmother standing next to a 19 year old ffs
Original post by thelocalkid
Weird, right?

Calm down, I dated a woman 12 years older than me and it was fantastic. Still thinking I missed the love of my life because of ageism and all related stereotypes. Well, in my case, it just happened. I wasn't particularly attracted to older women, and she looked 21-23 though she was 29 when we started dating...
No, it's not weird.
Original post by Anonymous

OMG... that's some weird kind of fetish. Damn, I abhor what I've just read :frown: I used to hate people's feet in general, it was the most disgusting human body part for me. Well, if I love someone, it's not ugly, but still... how can you be so obsessed with feet? Ouch!
Original post by ANM775
I wonder if she has the same penchant for feet in older people too lol

Not funny. :angry:
I stay off Fetlife for obvious reasons.
Original post by Daniel.Scribbler
OMG... that's some weird kind of fetish. Damn, I abhor what I've just read :frown: I used to hate people's feet in general, it was the most disgusting human body part for me. Well, if I love someone, it's not ugly, but still... how can you be so obsessed with feet? Ouch!

I've always loved the look of feet, ever since I was really young. To this day, it's the first place I look when I see a woman. In fact, it's a huge turn-off for me if a woman doesn't have nice feet. The smell of feet is really addictive to me, to the point where I'd smell a woman's used socks/shoes. To me it's one of life's great pleasures.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending