i need a new boyfriend

what do I to get a boyfriend
*****. actuall advice pls *******
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Take my number ;p
Get together with DaveHHH and teach him how to spell
Flirt w boys
If you are a kind an genuine person it’s really easy to get someone who will take advanta If you, what you need to do is evaluate yourself
See the good and the bad, then start chatting to the boys who spend there time alone, they might not like you at first or even ever, but if you keep trying people like them, one of them will fall for you
Reply 5
Original post by jimmycode14
If you are a kind an genuine person it’s really easy to get someone who will take advanta If you, what you need to do is evaluate yourself
See the good and the bad, then start chatting to the boys who spend there time alone, they might not like you at first or even ever, but if you keep trying people like them, one of them will fall for you

thank so much
Original post by taylirr
thank so much

You are very welcome
Ask out everyone you see who takes your fancy. I would NEVER have got a boyfriend if I hadn't done the asking out myself.
Original post by Maid Marian
Ask out everyone you see who takes your fancy. I would NEVER have got a boyfriend if I hadn't done the asking out myself.

That’s true, but don’t ask anyone out who you aren’t interested in fully, it won’t go anywhere good
Original post by taylirr

put yourself out there, chat to boys, act flirty, give them your number, get close with them, look your best at all times
Original post by anonymous7861
put yourself out there, chat to boys, act flirty, give them your number, get close with them, look your best at all times

Don’t forget to be a human too, don’t try to be perfect because you will just come across as robotic, don’t be afraid to make mistakes or look a little messy but definitely do things to draw attention to yourself
Reply 11
Original post by Maid Marian

ok thanks so much for your help
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
Don’t forget to be a human too, don’t try to be perfect because you will just come across as robotic, don’t be afraid to make mistakes or look a little messy but definitely do things to draw attention to yourself

ok thanks so much 😇
Reply 13
Original post by jimmycode14
That’s true, but don’t ask anyone out who you aren’t interested in fully, it won’t go anywhere good

Okay thanks
Reply 14
Original post by anonymous7861

will do :h:
Boyfriend shop
Reply 16
Original post by taylirr

There is a good way to attract good guys. Be a kind, humble and yet quite assertive person! It works every time especially if you practice good convo skills. Try it and you will see i am right!
Reply 17
Original post by Drewski
Boyfriend shop

hahaha thanks 😇
what happened to the old one?
Reply 19
Original post by Leviathan1611
what happened to the old one?

he cheated on me with my old best friend :mad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending