The Student Room Group

Ucas 2020

I’ve had an email today to say my UCAS application has been sent to my Universities of choice, and they are considering. I’ve applied to ULaw, Wolverhampton & BCU, does anyone know how long roughly it takes to get an offer? I know I’m jumping the gun but I’m soo excited!! I’m 33, and have overcome an addiction to get to where I’m at now. I’m studying an access course and already have 2 distinctions and a merit in my first 3 assignments so I’m on track for my Law degree.
I just want to know if I’m accepted anywhere!
Thanks and good luck to everyone applying too!
Em
Reply 1
I applied to Wolverhampton over a month ago and still haven't received a decision. All of my other 4 universities made me offers within the first week.

There is a thread called 2020 offers summary which has all of the offers and rejections which have been reported on here so far for all of the universities.
Original post by lia_r18
I applied to Wolverhampton over a month ago and still haven't received a decision. All of my other 4 universities made me offers within the first week.

There is a thread called 2020 offers summary which has all of the offers and rejections which have been reported on here so far for all of the universities.

Oohh I’ll look it up now, Thankyou! Hope you hear back from Wolverhampton soon. That’s my firm choice
Reply 3
Good luck 🙂
Original post by lia_r18
Good luck 🙂

You too!
Can't give you an answer on these unis but good luck!! Takes a lot of guts to overcome difficult things and get back into education as a mature student. I'm sure you'll smash it!
Original post by Meowgi256
Can't give you an answer on these unis but good luck!! Takes a lot of guts to overcome difficult things and get back into education as a mature student. I'm sure you'll smash it!

Thank you so much!!! I’m quietly grateful for my addiction because it taught me to live fully!! Without it, I’m not sure I’d be smashing an access course and applying for a Law degree. I have a lot to be thankful for!
Original post by Emmashilters
Thank you so much!!! I’m quietly grateful for my addiction because it taught me to live fully!! Without it, I’m not sure I’d be smashing an access course and applying for a Law degree. I have a lot to be thankful for!

It's so refreshing to see something so positive! Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending