The Student Room Group

How can you tell if a girl has faked an orgasm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Imagine choosing to fake an INVOLUNTARY spasm. :redface:

Because the spasm of those muscles during orgasm is involuntary. That doesn’t mean you can’t replicate them if you’re faking it genius
Original post by Apachecow
I think you are wrong and you are failing to understand the subtle differences between male and female sexuality. The whole process is much more variable for the female depending on mood, tiredness, arousal, stage of cycle, etc. While she may be quite open and willing to have sex, she might not be properly in the mood. With blokes the whole process is much more predictable, IMO.

In a way faking could be considered a considerate thing to do if she knows it's not going to happen and the guy is holding back for her first. Even if she is honest about it afterwards. It's just another thing you are doing for someone else to enhance their experience in the moment. So long as she doesn't fake all the time, I'm perfectly ok with it.

You’re spot on
All you need is complete transparency and a strong stroke game. Some of yous are butthurt but sometimes she might not be feeling up for it so no matter what you do, might not be possible. I think they’re more likely to fake it the longer you last as well, so when I last an hour, I’m sure a lot have been faked just to finish it
Reply 63
Original post by Sammylou40
You’re spot on

No, it is a stereotype that actually backlashes against both men and women. You claim: "The whole process is much more variable for the female depending on mood, tiredness, arousal, stage of cycle, etc" Virtually all of this applies to guys as well! And you could add low testosterone, ED,
The old fashioned fiction says that guys have a higher libido than girls and so he needs to be " satisfied" first. If the girl is not interested or "satisfied" then that's unfortunate- so she feels the need to fake it,( because he must have his need met at all costs) ,instead of telling the guy what the issue really is!
And someone please tell me how a woman can raise, her heart rate, get flushed, get wet, and pretend during oral etc without a semi observant guy noticing?
Because the spasm of those muscles during orgasm is involuntary. That doesn’t mean you can’t replicate them if you’re faking it genius

I'm sure they meant that you can't fake anything that's involuntary. Replication of something involuntary as you put it would be out of choice, and so the action becomes voluntary.
(edited 4 years ago)
Never had to figure it out but I can imagine it's if she's not wet

Also there's convulsing that takes place like..she'll twitch and that. Orgasm is not just a noise she makes. Issa whole biological process. And the noise anyway is not..melodic like in soft sex scenes. it's almost agony and it's coarse and deep and pitch switching and all. Can't mimic it I'd reckon. I've made eyes roll back as well like so if she fakes that she's a damn sociopath lmaooooo
ahhhh yea spasm is a good word for it l, I said convulsing lol
Original post by mgi
And someone please tell me how a woman can raise, her heart rate, get flushed, get wet, and pretend during oral etc without a semi observant guy noticing?

I'll tell you. She gets close to orgasm. And she's moving like a pneumatic device. So her heart rate's up, she's flushed, wet and doing and sounding exactly like she would if she were to go ahead and orgasm.

Except that she's not quite getting there. So, for whatever reason - eg she's getting tired or she can feel her calf muscles starting to cramp up or she can feel the chance of her orgasming fading, she fakes it.
Original post by mgi
No, it is a stereotype that actually backlashes against both men and women.

I understand those issues MAY affect men, but my experience is that they are much more significant in women.

With good technique I would generally hold back until my partner had finished. An orgasm is more debilitating to a bloke and I'd rather she had her fun first (or better at the same time).

Women can still react to the sex, foreplay, oral without having an orgasm. Studies clearly show that blokes finish much more regularly than females. I've spoken to girls about this and they can still enjoy the sex and intimacy without an orgasm. While it is one goal of sex, I think we can put too much emphasis on things.
Reply 69
Develop telepathy
Reply 70
I understand those issues MAY affect men, but my experience is that they are much more significant in women.

With good technique I would generally hold back until my partner had finished. An orgasm is more debilitating to a bloke and I'd rather she had her fun first (or better at the same time).

Women can still react to the sex, foreplay, oral without having an orgasm. Studies clearly show that blokes finish much more regularly than females. I've spoken to girls about this and they can still enjoy the sex and intimacy without an orgasm. While it is one goal of sex, I think we can put too much emphasis on things.

Yes, I am inclined to agree with much of what you say except your use of the word "debilitating"!
In a caring, honest open relationship, those who dont believe in cjeating on their partner cannot, be saying that faking orgasms, is better. They are both acts of deception, whatever the excuse is! Faking an orgasm means that there is an unspoken problem(s) in the relationship that needs resolving. Libido can go up and down in both partners from time to time. The point is to be open about it!
mgi, if part of the reason for someone faking orgasm is to make their partner feel better about themselves, then at least the motivation behind the deception is a reasonably caring and noble one.

I'd say it's nitpicking to say that faking orgasm means that there are unspoken problems in the relationship that need to be resolved. It's a mole hill of a problem. It's a problem that could last for 50 years without breaking the relationship up.

Unlike so many other relationship issues. Plenty of examples of which can be found in other threads in this section of the forum.
Simples... wait and see if she returns for more.
Reply 73
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
mgi, if part of the reason for someone faking orgasm is to make their partner feel better about themselves, then at least the motivation behind the deception is a reasonably caring and noble one.

I'd say it's nitpicking to say that faking orgasm means that there are unspoken problems in the relationship that need to be resolved. It's a mole hill of a problem. It's a problem that could last for 50 years without breaking the relationship up.

Unlike so many other relationship issues. Plenty of examples of which can be found in other threads in this section of the forum.

I hear you but i don't quite agree. 50 years?? that could be a reason why some people get divorced after literally being married for decades. I don't think my partner would be doing me a favour or being considerate by faking a orgasms instead of just saying if there is an issue! I don't think it is a mole hill of a problem either. Why not just help the relationship by being totally honest! If one does not like cheating and lying or pretence in a relationship then someone please explain to me why fakery is ok? And no, one is not helping me or being considerate by faking orgasms!
Original post by mgi
And no, one is not helping me or being considerate by faking orgasms!

So you're having sex, she's just not into it (about to come on her period, tired, stressed, whatever) and you are banging away doing your best moves, but holding back for her to finish. You REALLY don't feel that her suggesting she is having more fun than she really is, is universally a bad thing? Even if you ask her about it afterwards and she is honest? Even if in a given time period she has vastly more orgasms than you?

So what do you want to happen on the nights when she's not really feeling it? No sex? No orgasm? Fake it to encourage you?

Have you ever had sex so pissed that you've been banging away for 45 mins and you both know nothing will happen? Put the shoe on the other foot.
You’re spot on

I think you are wrong and you are failing to understand the subtle differences between male and female sexuality. The whole process is much more variable for the female depending on mood, tiredness, arousal, stage of cycle, etc. While she may be quite open and willing to have sex, she might not be properly in the mood. With blokes the whole process is much more predictable, IMO.

In a way faking could be considered a considerate thing to do if she knows it's not going to happen and the guy is holding back for her first. Even if she is honest about it afterwards. It's just another thing you are doing for someone else to enhance their experience in the moment. So long as she doesn't fake all the time, I'm perfectly ok with it.

I totally agree with you there.
Original post by mgi

All these thing come with being aroused, not just having an orgasm.

And as for being "semi observant", my ex was convince that I had orgasms every time we had sex when in reality I'd never had one - I never attempted to fake so I would have thought it should have been pretty obvious but apparently not.
Reply 77
So you're having sex, she's just not into it (about to come on her period, tired, stressed, whatever) and you are banging away doing your best moves, but holding back for her to finish. You REALLY don't feel that her suggesting she is having more fun than she really is, is universally a bad thing? Even if you ask her about it afterwards and she is honest? Even if in a given time period she has vastly more orgasms than you?

So what do you want to happen on the nights when she's not really feeling it? No sex? No orgasm? Fake it to encourage you?

Have you ever had sex so pissed that you've been banging away for 45 mins and you both know nothing will happen? Put the shoe on the other foot.

No sex would be fine. Just don't fake it!
Women don’t have orgasms so it’s a waste of time try to make her have one.
Reply 79
Original post by Anonymous
Women don’t have orgasms so it’s a waste of time try to make her have one.

Lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending