The Student Room Group

what do you think of before you sleep?

Just wondering what are your thoughts before you fall asleep :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinesandapples2001
Just wondering what are your thoughts before you fall asleep :smile:

Usually about how chaotic the day has been and whatever might be happening tomorrow, normally.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
bisto
Reply 3
how bad are the nightmares gonna be. my plans for tomorrow. my boyfriend. my pets. my art. my brain doesn't really know when to stop, lol
Reply 4
Probably not having the courage to ask my crush when we both had feelings for each other. Now turns out she had a kid with someone else and is expecting another. ):
Original post by Ciel.
how bad are the nightmares gonna be. my plans for tomorrow. my boyfriend. my pets. my art. my brain doesn't really know when to stop, lol

Sorry about the nightmares :frown:
I wish my brain was like yours, when I sleep I don't know what I'm supposed to be thinking about 😂😂
Reply 6
Original post by pinesandapples2001
Sorry about the nightmares :frown:
I wish my brain was like yours, when I sleep I don't know what I'm supposed to be thinking about 😂😂

noo, it's not a blessing, it's probably one of the reasons why i have insomnia issues, haha
Reply 7
I mostly just think about everything I dislike about my life then get depressed and stressed until I can sleep. I have very bad insomnia so it takes me a long time and I’m constantly waking up during the night. ☹️
Original post by Hazelly
Usually about how chaotic the day has been and whatever might be happening tomorrow, normally.

I hope by chaotic you mean eventful and busy in a good way 🤗. Otherwise, hope everything gets less stressful for you soon
Original post by Ciel.
noo, it's not a blessing, it's probably one of the reasons why i have insomnia issues, haha

Ohh sh*t I'm sorry :frown:
I meditate when I sleep, so probably just breathing.
Original post by Em.-.
I mostly just think about everything I dislike about my life then get depressed and stressed until I can sleep. I have very bad insomnia so it takes me a long time and I’m constantly waking up during the night. ☹️

Oh no... :frown:(
I feel you though. Whenever I think about my life right now vs my life before (I'm in uni in a different country and dwell on the good old times of my childhood) I get sad and stressed and can't sleep either :frown:( hope it turns around for the both of us
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by tubphonecase
I meditate when I sleep, so probably just breathing.

Aahh I wish I could do that. But I'm very impatient and get bored too easily 😅
Original post by Seris
Probably not having the courage to ask my crush when we both had feelings for each other. Now turns out she had a kid with someone else and is expecting another. ):

Oh no... I hate that feeling where I wish I could act differently in the past but now the moment is over :frown:
I'm stuck thinking about law the majority of the time, and I wish I was joking.
Reply 15
I think about what I’m going to do when I wake up 😂 with my sleep schedule that’s basically what I’ll do in 4 hours time
just about life in general
Ill sometimes think of my crush, nothing crazy, just think about old convos weve had and whatnot
Sometimes ill think about other social things, the night before an exam im thinking about the content of the exam for like 30 min before I sleep, and I cant stop xD
Otherwise I just think about whatevers going on in life at that moment.
Original post by EKIA
I think about what I’m going to do when I wake up 😂 with my sleep schedule that’s basically what I’ll do in 4 hours time

Oh jeez I'd die on 4 hours 😂😭
try not to think. about anything......do not want to be disturb with the issues within this chaotic world......getting a good night of sleep is more important than imaginary nightmares etc

Quick Reply

Latest