The Student Room Group

what do you think of before you sleep?

Scroll to see replies

I take ages to fall asleep so I think about way too many things lol. Mostly random stuff like my dogs or music or a video, but also about what I'm going to do tomorrow. Hell sometimes I even start setting the scene (in my head) or a dream, a bit of fantasy daydreaming if you will.
My other half :smile:
My crush
Original post by pinesandapples2001
I hope by chaotic you mean eventful and busy in a good way 🤗. Otherwise, hope everything gets less stressful for you soon

Thank you, I hope so too:smile:
Jelly.
Reply 25
I browse imgur, ponder over any email or message responses I need to type and appreciate people or things I may have done that day :smile:
Reply 26
"What is Obama's last name?"
The characters from a military / sci-fi series I've been working on for almost seven years now. I fall asleep playing out scenes in my head.
Just wondering what are your thoughts before you fall asleep :smile:

Usually counting the hours until I have to wake up 😫😫😫

-Miranda

Usually of the YouTube video that I fall to sleep to, tending to be factual videos about economics (not that it should be putting me to sleep). However, this does often lead to me jumping out of bed with an idea for an essay which I then write on my whiteboard with a pen I struggle to find in the dark.

How about yourself? @pinesandapples2001
(edited 4 years ago)
I was literally about to put this... highly recommend 'Billie Eillish sleep' on Spotify- great playlist
I try to imagine the future at uni, what kind of people and situations I might encounter and how to deal with them.
I generally try to go to bed thinking about positive things, and will listen to a few songs for relief if I'm sad.

my boyfriend
Original post by tubphonecase
I meditate when I sleep, so probably just breathing.

I meditate too, I’ve just started and it’s so so helpful
Original post by dxvid
I was literally about to put this... highly recommend 'Billie Eillish sleep' on Spotify- great playlist

Just seen Billie Eillish is doing the new James Bond song
I sorta like to think I'm shutting down for the night.

I think of what will happen tomorrow, and will reflect to a small degree what happened today and all.
Original post by Volkerbund1933
I sorta like to think I'm shutting down for the night.

I think of what will happen tomorrow, and will reflect to a small degree what happened today and all.

Nice :smile: what do you do when you're done thinking about today and tomorrow though
Original post by Mirai609
I try to imagine the future at uni, what kind of people and situations I might encounter and how to deal with them.
I generally try to go to bed thinking about positive things, and will listen to a few songs for relief if I'm sad.

Aww nice 😊
Original post by Em.-.
I mostly just think about everything I dislike about my life then get depressed and stressed until I can sleep. I have very bad insomnia so it takes me a long time and I’m constantly waking up during the night. ☹️

I am exactly the same! I wake up at 3am and my brain's like hey let's worry for a few hours you don't need sleep
Reply 39
I pray

Quick Reply

Latest