The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this

get married asap, tell your parents. Whats even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.
Reply 41
dw about it im a muslim female and i do it
everyone has a test in life and will struggle with certian aspects of religion.

Do worry about it, you get married asap, tell your parents. Whats even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.
Reply 42
Hi. I’m also a muslim girl who masturbates but I don’t use vibrators to do it. What do you mean that you have no choice? I’ve learnt to not make public threads like this if it especially isn’t on ISOC because people will convice you that you should just do it. Take a cold shower, get busy and sleep early. I’m also trying to stop it.

How you been getting on with that?
Reply 43
Original post by dboxer
get married asap, tell your parents. Whats even more haraam is what you watch or think about when masturbating.

Silly advice. Do you think marriage automatically deals with your sex drive? Ridiculous! Are you even married? obviously not!
Reply 44
Original post by mgi
Silly advice. Do you think marriage automatically deals with your sex drive? Ridiculous! Are you even married? obviously not!

Are you a complete idiot? Of course marriage deals with your sex drive cos you have it on tap whenever you want it. The fact that you can't stop ******* just shows that you are unable to get laid so need to get yourself married!
Reply 45
Original post by dboxer
Are you a complete idiot? Of course marriage deals with your sex drive cos you have it on tap whenever you want it. The fact that you can't stop ******* just shows that you are unable to get laid so need to get yourself married!

What the hell? Are you married yourself? Marriage automatically deals with your sex drive?? You are crazy and clearly not married! Sex on tap?? really? is that how it works? Do you normally speak like that when talking to people? And you are not correct actually.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by dboxer

No, you can't tap whenever you want. What a gross and disgusting attitude. Your partner is a human being, not a sex robot who must submit to your pleasure at any time. It's clear you've never been married or in a relationship as you'd know there are plenty of times one partner isn't in the mood for sex.
Reply 47
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No, you can't tap whenever you want. What a gross and disgusting attitude. Your partner is a human being, not a sex robot who must submit to your pleasure at any time. It's clear you've never been married or in a relationship as you'd know there are plenty of times one partner isn't in the mood for sex.

dboxer has disappeared most likely. He has classically demonstrated the down side of social media and why so many people have mental health issues! He sees nothing wrong, apparently, with insulting someone online that he has never met and who challenges, quite correctly, his views on sex and relationships!
Many people who do this on social media would never ever do it face to face!
I don't understand one thing. Scholars don't have solution to any problems. They are there for only saying haram and halal. If a person is not able to get married because of financial position or any thing else, if he only masturbates it will be haram. On the other side rich man can have 4 wives and while doing sex he will be earning sawab. If masturbation is haram and you cant get married give us the solution. You cant concentrate on any thing if your sexual desire are high. What should than people do in this situations?
Reply 49
lol and you follow the rule of Law and trends in society that are completely wrong from a default position of morality, small sins like that can lead into much more
Reply 50
Original post by Syedshah8131
I don't understand one thing. Scholars don't have solution to any problems. They are there for only saying haram and halal. If a person is not able to get married because of financial position or any thing else, if he only masturbates it will be haram. On the other side rich man can have 4 wives and while doing sex he will be earning sawab. If masturbation is haram and you cant get married give us the solution. You cant concentrate on any thing if your sexual desire are high. What should than people do in this situations?

You should fast and make Tawbah to Allah to keep you away from this desire, it’s a natural occurrence but just try to remember Allah, also pray that you get married inshallah.
Reply 51
Original post by Zak2003
You should fast and make Tawbah to Allah to keep you away from this desire, it’s a natural occurrence but just try to remember Allah, also pray that you get married inshallah.

This is a dangerous delusion that seems to beset some obviously unmarried muslins on these threads. It sounds like you are definitely not married.
Marriage does not automatically deal with one's sex drive. Things are a lot more complicated than this. You really need to stop saying this until you meet up with a qualified married muslim counsellor before one gets married!
Reply 52
I'm a 20 yr old female and have a very high sex drive, it's got to a point where I have to use sex toys such as vibrators. I'm aware masturbation is haram but I have no choice

Has anyone else done this

I do masturbate sometimes in a week. . I feel that is sin.. But i can 't defend to not do that..
Reply 53
Original post by Santi17
I do masturbate sometimes in a week. . I feel that is sin.. But i can 't defend to not do that..

It is not a sin.
I’m Muslim: I smoke, drink, have sex before marriage, steal... its okay as long as you repent your sins by Jummah
Reply 55
Literally this!! I feel like most scholars are so out of touch on modern issues and lack emotional intelligence. They make life so difficult when it’s clear that the sunnah of the prophet saw is not to make your life difficult. Like not everything is black and white, sometimes you have to give personalised advice. It’s like almost in every difficulty it’s a ‘test’ and you should have ‘patience’, literally the same words constantly circulating. Like I get this life is a test but it doesn’t have to be miserable. It’s a lot harder to get married these days because you have constant bills, it’s not like you can make a one off purchase on a house and have a few sheep yk. If you’re not established you’ll fall into debt and sin for mistreating your partner.
Reply 56
Original post by mgi
This is a dangerous delusion that seems to beset some obviously unmarried muslins on these threads. It sounds like you are definitely not married.
Marriage does not automatically deal with one's sex drive. Things are a lot more complicated than this. You really need to stop saying this until you meet up with a qualified married muslim counsellor before one gets married!

I agree, it’s a lot harder to, firstly, find someone suitable to marry and secondly, to actually form and maintain a healthy sexual relationship. There are many people who are unsatisfied with their sex lives and resort to haram anyway so marriage is not guaranteed to solve any problems. It’s easy for men to reach satisfaction, but most women don’t reach orgasm with the average man, let alone someone religious who had no previous experience with sex. A lot of scholars lack emotional intelligence and don’t relate to women’s issues at all. Honestly, the OP and whoever this applies to should do their best to avoid masturbating but it’s the lesser of two evils if you self please instead of having pre marital sex.

I also agree with seeing a marriage councillor. So many divorces and marital issues would be avoided if you figured out your needs and differences objectively beforehand
I am a Muslim girl, now 24 I committed zina as a teenager and till this day I regret it. My advice would be just do whatever you need to but do not go onto having sex prior marriage

u can pm me
Reply 58
Original post by Ilmsb
I agree, it’s a lot harder to, firstly, find someone suitable to marry and secondly, to actually form and maintain a healthy sexual relationship. There are many people who are unsatisfied with their sex lives and resort to haram anyway so marriage is not guaranteed to solve any problems. It’s easy for men to reach satisfaction, but most women don’t reach orgasm with the average man, let alone someone religious who had no previous experience with sex. A lot of scholars lack emotional intelligence and don’t relate to women’s issues at all. Honestly, the OP and whoever this applies to should do their best to avoid masturbating but it’s the lesser of two evils if you self please instead of having pre marital sex.

I also agree with seeing a marriage councillor. So many divorces and marital issues would be avoided if you figured out your needs and differences objectively beforehand

Yes. Great post.
The level of lack of understanding of these threads about sexuality and being a muslim is breathtaking.
I would also say to you that men are actually not more easily satisfied sexually than women. Having an orgasm for a man or a woman does not automatically mean "satisfaction "!
I also think it is really tough for muslims if they believe that they cannot date but also have those odd ideas about marriage! That is where the dissatisfaction/ intimacy/ divorce issues in marriage come from!
Having terrible sex within marriage seems more haram than getting your p*ssy licked.

Also, loads of British men have s*x with non Muslim women before marriage. That at least means they are going to be totally terrible for their wife.

Latest