The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Would any of you girls enjoy it and have fun if you're boyfriend wanted to kiss your feet, neal down to you and serve you or would that be something you would never except and just find weird?
Would you allow him to worship you?

it's Marmite some girls like it some hate it
Reply 2
Original post by holly6901
it's Marmite some girls like it some hate it

Are you a girl?
Would you try it? Or would you find it weird lol?
Are you a girl?
Would you try it? Or would you find it weird lol?

I'm a girl and I'd tolerate it but I think it's odd
I’d much prefer having space and my independence as well as a relationship with equal power. Some girls like being treated like a princess though. I like to be shown affection etc but not to a point where it’s annoying and suffocating.
Reply 5
So maybe a one off thing, something you do sometimes and not all the time?
Reply 6
I’d much prefer having space and my independence as well as a relationship with equal power. Some girls like being treated like a princess though. I like to be shown affection etc but not to a point where it’s annoying and suffocating.

So maybe something you do sometimes and not all the time. Would you take part in that with your boyfriend?
yes like a queen
Reply 8
Original post by MoonlightRain
yes like a queen

Are you a girl? Or have you had experience with girls liking it?
Are you a girl? Or have you had experience with girls liking it?

I'm a girl yes. Who doesn't like to be worshipped?
Would any of you girls enjoy it and have fun if you're boyfriend wanted to kiss your feet, neal down to you and serve you or would that be something you would never except and just find weird?

Don't want to have my feet kissed (don't like feet) but being worshipped?

Oh, yeah.

I would find this really strange.
As a girl, I’ve been worshipped many times before in the past by my ex’s but I find it very uncomfortable as I feel that they end up becoming possessive and obsessive, and then it ends up turning into a controlling and abusive relationship
I suspected as much.
What fetish is he talking about, can you give specific examples cause I’m a bit confused.
What fetish is he talking about, can you give specific examples cause I’m a bit confused.

It's a foot fetish. Please don't ask to be given examples, or we'll be here all day.
Not a girl , but I would assume many would enjoy it
Well creepy. No thanks. Much prefer an equal relationship.
Well I think it sounds gucci
Would you attempt it if your boyfriend asked?

Latest

Trending

Trending