The Student Room Group

How to get a skinnier waist, thinner legs and be skinnier overall

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dax_Swagg3r
At most, you will have to eat 200kcal more than someone with similar stats. You just aren't eating enough. Don't make excuses like 'high metabolism', spread out your meals and eat calorically dense foods.

Dax is correct. High metabolism is a cop out
Original post by Nutritionist
Dax is correct. High metabolism is a cop out

Always agree with you.
Original post by Hannah0505
Is 65kg healthy? I'm 5'6 (i think i havent measured myself in a while). Even if its healthy I still want to lose more, possibly till 50-53kg

same!!!! but it's between 62 and 65. It goes up and down for some reason
Chloe tings is amaziiiingggg
I'm 5 foot 9 and I way 54/55 or 53 sometimes
Original post by Chocolatecakexx
I'm 5 foot 9 and I way 54/55 or 53 sometimes

How?? Youre so lucky i hate my weight
Reply 26
hey 50-53kg is a bit too skinny for someone who's 5"6 imo! (health wise). I'm 5"3 1/2 and 50/51kg and im average/ slim ish.

But anyway eat healthier. Once you've cut most of the junk out your diet you can reduce your portions slowly over time if its still too much. When it comes to exercise, start with normal exercise such as jogging and biking then, if you want, move to HIT training once your body has adapted. :smile: Diet is more important that exercise though.
How?? Youre so lucky i hate my weight

i look normal tho i diet so much
im not lucky trust
im glutan intoleran aswell so i cant enjoy life
As the title says, what do I have to do to get a smaller waist, thinner legs and thighs, skinnier arms etc?

Chloe ring program the program is free and works for me
Original post by Nadia19
Chloe ring program the program is free and works for me

Chloe Ting is amazing
Chloe Ting is amazing

She really isn't.
She really isn't.

um yeah she is but like,thats ur opinion...?
She really isn't.

I think she is her workout program is free (with no equipment) and it’s worked for me and a lot of other people
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Nadia19
I think she is her workout program is free (with no equipment) and it’s worked for me and a lot of other people

Yeah same at the ebginning of lockdown she had 3 mil now she has how much?9 mil or 12 mil i dont remember lol shes sooooo good
um yeah she is but like,thats ur opinion...?

When she states things that go against science, saying she isn't amazing is not an opinion rather a fact.
When she states things that go against science, saying she isn't amazing is not an opinion rather a fact.

ok whatever ur entiteled to ur own opinion so am i
ok whatever ur entiteled to ur own opinion so am i

I can point out the stuff she is wrong about, it may protect you from following her advice. If you want?
I can point out the stuff she is wrong about, it may protect you from following her advice. If you want?

sure
but just eltting u know i dont listen to what she says i have my own music i just copy her and i have two ab lines sooo

We don’t want that

but since you’re dying to why not
(edited 3 years ago)
sure
but just eltting u know i dont listen to what she says i have my own music i just copy her and i have two ab lines sooo

Lol yea same

Quick Reply

Latest