The Student Room Group

Do boys always talk to other girls in a “flirty” way?

So I’m just curious to know if guys always have a girl to talk to but like in a “flirty” way... for example if he’s in a talking stage and then it doesn’t work out, so he straight away has another girl to “entertain” or whatever and just always have a constant validation from a girl?

Coz I feel like girls just sometimes can’t be asked to talk with guys so we don’t bother and our snap is dry af, but a guy will always have b**ches on his snap??...

Probably a stupid question lol but I’m just curious

Scroll to see replies

I'm confused about what the question is.. :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by jellybellyb
I'm confused about what the question is.. :colondollar:

If guys are always basically talking to girls but in a “flirty” or “entertaining” manner?
Original post by Anonymous
If guys are always basically talking to girls but in a “flirty” or “entertaining” manner?

Uhh, I mean some may, but I'm sure not all. :redface:
You’re just her hit it then quit it.
Reply 5
If a guy is single and looking for a girlfriend, it’s pretty much a necessity to flirt with girls. How else are you supposed to give hints and see if they reciprocate? It’s all a game of trial and error. Win some, lose some. He should be messaging 15-20 girls at the same time, but how many of them actually respond and reciprocate the flirting is a different question.
Original post by asif007
If a guy is single and looking for a girlfriend, it’s pretty much a necessity to flirt with girls. How else are you supposed to give hints and see if they reciprocate? It’s all a game of trial and error. Win some, lose some. He should be messaging 15-20 girls at the same time, but how many of them actually respond and reciprocate the flirting is a different question.

That sounds desperate :eyeball:
Reply 7
Since when did talking to lots of girls at the same time become desperate?
Reply 8
Personally speaking, no
Original post by asif007
Since when did talking to lots of girls at the same time become desperate?

When you flirt with all of them to look for a girlfriend lol.
Better than being the nice guy and getting stuck in the friend zone
Original post by asif007

LOL! Yes xactly... I sometimes wonder how younger girls learn the realities of life. They ought to be evident enuf after all at least 95 percent of all M/F rels including the OP's I bet are initiated by males. Logically males need to have tons of F on snap etc to be able to initiate.

But some girls rlly don't get it from a dude's perspective. Coz guys who follow some dumb "rule" (read hypocritical prejudice) abt how many girl contacts r "acceptable" r the ones friendzoned 4eva.

If I have to talk to a girl other than my fiancee nowadays, I only ever do it in a formal manner. It's naturally tempting to flirt with attractive girls because all men seek validation from women.

No guy will talk to every single girl they meet in a flirty way, probably only the ones they're interested in, and some guys don't flirt at all
Original post by asif007

Which is obviously desperate. Don't you have preferences? This method means any girl will do.
Hahaha why would I be flirting with girls I’m not attracted to? Hard as it is for you to understand, it is in fact possible for a man to have preferences that cover a lot of girls.
Original post by asif007
Hahaha why would I be flirting with girls I’m not attracted to? Hard as it is for you to understand, it is in fact possible for a man to have preferences that cover a lot of girls.

Meh you do you. To me that reeks of deperado, even if you find all of the girls you chat up attractive.
Extroverted guys yes, my more extroverted buddies are always sharing pics of them chatting up girls on tinder. I honestly can't be arsed though, and I know it makes me sound stuck up but it's just too much effort to pretend to be interested in something I'm really not.
Reply 18
Can confirm I have no *****es on my snap because I don't have snap

But anyway kinda, it's just how it's setup. Men talk to women differently to how we speak to each other.

There's a difference in flirting and actively chasing a woman though.
Reply 19
Original post by candydiva
LOL! Yes xactly... I sometimes wonder how younger girls learn the realities of life. They ought to be evident enuf after all at least 95 percent of all M/F rels including the OP's I bet are initiated by males. Logically males need to have tons of F on snap etc to be able to initiate.

Wrong,

I actually came across some stats for this some years back and 65% of relationships were initiated by females. by initiated it doesn't necessarily mean that the female approached him. It can mean she gave at the very least some sort of non verbal signal that she was open to his advances, and he made a move.

even with your "master"
You were the one to initiate contact first with him

Certainly for me, I have found that in order to get further than simply getting her phone number... the female has always made the first move. I have not even been on a date where I made the first move. All dates i've been on she hit on me. Cold approaching just does not work for me lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending