The Student Room Group

How do people just get in and out of relationships?

Seriously? I know people who have been in relationships back to back. How can you even like that many people? And how can you then GET with them aswell?

Im 19 and only liked about 2 people ever, and I never ever told them. So Im just curious how people do it?
Normally because we have rejection/abandonment issues. Plus the more relationships you get into over time make things easier.
I never got why people do that also, tbh glad I'm not like that.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Seriously? I know people who have been in relationships back to back. How can you even like that many people? And how can you then GET with them aswell?

Im 19 and only liked about 2 people ever, and I never ever told them. So Im just curious how people do it?

maybe because we're all different lol. confidence levels, feelings, these factors differ for everyone. i honestly used to be the type of person who is able to fall for anyone who tried with me. not sure how i changed but i'd say i'm not like that anymore, and i'm glad :biggrin:

It's a very natural and human thing for adult human beings to do. To form an intimate and sexual relationship with another consenting adult.

All that these people are doing is to follow their natural inclinations. And to allow or encourage other people to follow theirs.
Reply 5
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
It's a very natural and human thing for adult human beings to do. To form an intimate and sexual relationship with another consenting adult.

All that these people are doing is to follow their natural inclinations. And to allow or encourage other people to follow theirs.

But how can you have natural inclinations towards so many people
Same. I've only ever had a crush on 3 people ever in my entire life. I just don't fall for people that easily. I guess we're all designed differently, which is completely fine. I too wonder how people can be in so many different relationships haha
Coz ppl have different qualities and the mix can be appealing in different ways that we can't even anticipate. The one-and-only whiteknight fantasy peddled by the romance industry and sanctioned socially by conservatives is awful and totally contrary to basic human nature.
But how can you have natural inclinations towards so many people

Very easily. Attractiveness comes in many different forms.

And variety is the spice of life.

And one set of sexual organs feels pretty much the same as another. Which is to say that they feel fantastic when you are making love to a vaguely competent level.

It’s depends on you mostly cause everyone’s different so this would really depend on who you attract, do they only want a relationship for fun or more seriously? ... something like that
I know a girl on my Facebook who has said you are my world to 5 different guys she's been with this year
because everyone has a different taste
Original post by DanB1991
Normally because we have rejection/abandonment issues. Plus the more relationships you get into over time make things easier.

I've found the opposite to be true, and rejection issues actually drive girls away, more than increasing a man's chances of relationship success. You're right about relationship history though - the more girls you've been with in the past, the more you're seen as a potential romantic partner, hence more attractive and someone that more girls actually want to spend time with. Conversely, having a very empty relationship history is seen as a big red flag and drives girls away before any of them take the time to try and get to know you better.
I have like 3 different relationships going on at once lmao
Original post by asif007
I've found the opposite to be true, and rejection issues actually drive girls away, more than increasing a man's chances of relationship success. You're right about relationship history though - the more girls you've been with in the past, the more you're seen as a potential romantic partner, hence more attractive and someone that more girls actually want to spend time with. Conversely, having a very empty relationship history is seen as a big red flag and drives girls away before any of them take the time to try and get to know you better.

Cos your attitude stinks.. no wonder a girl wud never wanna go near you.
Original post by asif007

So true. There r good reasons for this... a male without the capacity to attract women is a red flag potential incel problem.

Master has more xperience than other dudes and things happen for him that can't happen for other dudes... like two of his girls meet and get it on coz he knows wat to do and how to create a safe, supportive and fun atmo for xperimentation... and I gotta tell u there is no icebreaker better than knowing the other girl has been banged by master and knows how well he does it... it opens her mind and desire :smile: He gets one girl to record a vlog while they get it on so he can send to another prospect... no video just voice... it's so hott coz it's all real and he gets the first girl to encourage the new one!
Cos your attitude stinks.. no wonder a girl wud never wanna go near you.

Big words from someone hiding behind Anonymous and who doesn't know a thing about me.

Original post by candydiva
So true. There r good reasons for this... a male without the capacity to attract women is a red flag potential incel problem.

Master has more xperience than other dudes and things happen for him that can't happen for other dudes... like two of his girls meet and get it on coz he knows wat to do and how to create a safe, supportive and fun atmo for xperimentation... and I gotta tell u there is no icebreaker better than knowing the other girl has been banged by master and knows how well he does it... it opens her mind and desire :smile: He gets one girl to record a vlog while they get it on so he can send to another prospect... no video just voice... it's so hott coz it's all real and he gets the first girl to encourage the new one!

People like you use the word incel so loosely that you probably don't even know what it means. I am part of the MGTOW movement, and proud of it.

I didn't read past the first line cos I don't really give a **** what your man does. Can you ever write one post without talking about your "master"?
from wat I understand "incel" means "involuntarily celibate" and MGTOW means "Men Going Their Own Way" and u right that I don't know all the differences in meaning between those terms and concepts. I imagine MGTOW are not necessarily incels it's a lifestyle they may have had sexual rels with females but by definition incels have not.

As for master or any other online topic I am sure u r a big boy with free will and if u don't like reading then don't read like u just claimed u did....tho' if u rlly didn't read it how did u know it referred to master? U know u can put me on iggy or just move along. And no I won't change my contributions just coz u don't like the topic I post that's not how internet discussion boards work :wink:
Original post by asif007
Big words from someone hiding behind Anonymous and who doesn't know a thing about me.

People like you use the word incel so loosely that you probably don't even know what it means. I am part of the MGTOW movement, and proud of it.

I didn't read past the first line cos I don't really give a **** what your man does. Can you ever write one post without talking about your "master"?

Spoke to you a fair amount... You failing med and going bulgaria or something like that.
Honestly sometimes it's that one person showed you exactly what you do not want in a relationship, and the right person showed up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending