The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm worried people will give me hate for it. Me and my friend was talking about it and he said he thinks whoever doesn't take the vaccine they might have to stay in lockdown. My mate agrees with me though and he doesn't want to take it either but he thinks that we are still going to have restrictions.

What’s your reason for why you don’t want to take the vaccine if you don’t mind me asking
Reply 2
Original post by Yazomi
What’s your reason for why you don’t want to take the vaccine if you don’t mind me asking

i have the same question
I'm worried people will give me hate for it. Me and my friend was talking about it and he said he thinks whoever doesn't take the vaccine they might have to stay in lockdown. My mate agrees with me though and he doesn't want to take it either but he thinks that we are still going to have restrictions.

Take the damn vaccine ffs. you'll be fine. I've taken it.
We can make our own decisions, but either way decisions always have consequences.
Don't understand your choice, but who will ever know. People who get the vaccine aren't given a special pass or certificate..
Hi

Anyone here don't want their vaccine jab, please let me know as I'm want it A-Sap as does every I know bar one clown.
Reply 7
Original post by Yazomi

Side effects

People are going to find out

Original post by bradleyadamson
Take the damn vaccine ffs. you'll be fine. I've taken it.

Make me

Original post by Chronoscope
We can make our own decisions, but either way decisions always have consequences.

Yes
Reply 8
Original post by Dee-Emma
Don't understand your choice, but who will ever know. People who get the vaccine aren't given a special pass or certificate..

They probably get their freedom back
Which one? :confused:
I've only had one vaccine in my life and probably won't have any others.
The UK government have said that individuals who have had the vaccine will not be getting special privileges. Although what the government says seems to change on weekly basis.
I don't really care if you aren't having the vaccine (or not).
Original post by glassalice
The UK government have said that individuals who have had the vaccine will not be getting special privileges.
I don't really care if you aren't having the vaccine (or not).

Same
Original post by londonmyst
Which one? :confused:
I've only had one vaccine in my life and probably won't have any others.

Covid
Covid

Which covid vaccine? :confused:
Why have people started saying 'take' the vaccine instead of 'have it'? Is it a posh thing

You can do what you want, but people are free to judge you for those decisions.

Might I suggest that you do some more research on vaccines. I suspect you might change your tune if you seek to thoroughly understand how they work and they help society.

(im running on the assumption you are quite young here perhaps year 11 or younger, which means you have many months before it gets round to you).

Oh well if your “friend” thinks so it must be true 🙄
Don’t have the vaccination then. Ultimately it’s your decision, but whatever you choose people will disagree with you for - it’s a part of life I’m afraid buddy.
If you are afraid of side effects you should probably stay away from any drug. Anyhow if you are young and have no underlying conditions you have time to gather information and make an informed decision (aka not a decision based on gut feeling and friendly chats).
Make me

What sort of **** is that. Take the vaccine, I'm a frontline worker and watch people die weekly, these are peoples loved ones. and worse yet, they can't even see their family before they die. So do the right thing and take the damn vaccine.

Latest

Trending

Trending