The Student Room Group

TSR crush

everybody admit their TSR crush because most everybody on TSR has one, you can do it anon or not, i just wanna see where this goes

Scroll to see replies

Hello everyone, welcome back to "What 2 words should I never use consecutively in a sentence?"!

This one's a strong contender.
Original post by tipexmaster25
Hello everyone, welcome back to "What 2 words should I never use consecutively in a sentence?"!

This one's a strong contender.

hahaha im just curious and this should be intresting
not saying it will but it might be interesting
I got one but I shall not admit it (:
Original post by fellowweebhere
I got one but I shall not admit it (:

go ahead the whole point of this is to say it , we are putting ourselves out there
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
go ahead the whole point of this is to say it , we are putting ourselves out there

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nah 🤩
Reply 7
I don't like anyone on TSR. I've just joined here plus I like one of my friends. :/
Original post by fellowweebhere
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nah 🤩

please do tell
I think it'd be pretty funny If I just started tagging a ton of people anonymously
Original post by Yarii
I don't like anyone on TSR. I've just joined here plus I like one of my friends. :/

thats ok
I think it'd be pretty funny If I just started tagging a ton of people anonymously

i give you permission if you would like to conduct that
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
i give you permission if you would like to conduct that

thanku
Reply 13
Can someone spill already?
thanku

your welcome, so now does everyone go anon and start tagging? I cant bc it would say thread starter...
Original post by Yarii
Can someone spill already?

it takes time
@londonmyst .... but sadly for me even tho' she is picky and likes some of the same things in partners she isn't bi- LOL!

U know it's funny how the so-called biological males rlly have no balls at all when it comes to this...
Original post by candydiva
@londonmyst .... but sadly for me even tho' she is picky and likes some of the same things in partners she isn't bi- LOL!

U know it's funny how the so-called biological males rlly have no balls at all when it comes to this...

it it funny lol
Don’t have one and never had one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending