The Student Room Group

How to achieve this body?

Age 29
Weight 73kg

This is what I currently look like

And this is what I want to achieve. I know it’s also down to genetics and he has been training for years

2,500 calories ok a day?

Back biceps

Chest triceps

Shoulders

Legs

Do I need to be doing the same exercises week in week out or can I change it up?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by kiawill91
Age 29
Weight 73kg

This is what I currently look like

And this is what I want to achieve. I know it’s also down to genetics and he has been training for years

2,500 calories ok a day?

Back biceps

Chest triceps

Shoulders

Legs

Do I need to be doing the same exercises week in week out or can I change it up?

Thanks

@kiawill91, its easy to say a lot of it is down to genetics, but I personally don't think that true. This pandemic has hit everyone in different ways, and for me, it got me more focused on gym and my body. I have always struggled to put on weight and at the start of lockdown I weighed just 70kg. I decided to change things about myself, eating the correct things, training the correct things. At the end of it all I now look like the image below with plans to get bigger. vvv

image.jpgimage.jpg

I feel like the biggest difference for me has been changing the way I train and what I train. I found that training Chest and Triceps more than i would back and biceps helped define my core and arms more. Also, calesthetics is also very important, so I would suggest training Pull-ups and tri dips as often as you possibly can. Whether thats doing a few every day you before you leave your house and go to bed, or even banging some out before moving onto your main workout
You could look like that within a year. He's lean but not very big.

Follow any good program from https://thefitness.wiki/

Either cut first then slow bulk, or just slow bulk now. Depending on your tolerance for fat and body image.

Quick Reply

Latest