The Student Room Group

Are men welling to date woman much older than them?

title says it all...

Scroll to see replies

Some are; some aren't.
I would, however, assume that the vast majority fall within the latter camp.
Prob not.
All depends on the guy.
I think the older a guy is the more flexible he is generally with all traits including age

personally I would be, Im 22 and would date up to about 26 - I can be quite mature and hyper logical too which helps

when I was 19 I went on a date with a 24 y/o at a burger place and it went fine too
(edited 2 years ago)
If the younger man spells "Willing" as "Welling" then it could be that an older woman would not be attracted to him.
Reply 6
Thanks for your input guys, I know it depends on the man in question, but I wanted to get an idea of which way most guys lean towards.
Reply 7
damn... just realised my spelling mistake in the title
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for your input guys, I know it depends on the man in question, but I wanted to get an idea of which way most guys lean towards.

It takes two to tango.
If a woman is attracted to a younger man, then fine.
If a man is attracted to an older woman, then fine.
If people are jealous of this type of love - well - who cares?
Reply 9
Original post by Bunny-hop123
It takes two to tango.
If a woman is attracted to a younger man, then fine.
If a man is attracted to an older woman, then fine.
If people are jealous of this type of love - well - who cares?

What does this have to do with the thread I made? :smile:
Most wouldn't. Personally I wouldn't.

Everything.
As a male the largest acceptable age gap for me a potential partner is ±3 years.
I would.

Well, you seem to give the impression that an older woman would WANT to date a younger man, and is BEGGING to be with a younger man, and is really HOPING that the young man will be kind enough to maybe.... just maybe..... give her some of his precious time.
And then you've got these younger man going "oh, no... once they're passed their sell by date.... women aren't good for much".

So I was teasing you a little by saying "Ah, but would a woman be interested in a younger man? Would she find his conversation to be interesting? Would he make her laugh? Would she be dismayed by his idea that he is doing her a big favour by dating her?"
Probably not.
Original post by sufys12
Most wouldn't. Personally I wouldn't.

Do you think you would have the opportunity to be with an older woman?
Well, you seem to give the impression that an older woman would WANT to date a younger man, and is BEGGING to be with a younger man, and is really HOPING that the young man will be kind enough to maybe.... just maybe..... give her some of his precious time.
And then you've got these younger man going "oh, no... once they're passed their sell by date.... women aren't good for much".

So I was teasing you a little by saying "Ah, but would a woman be interested in a younger man? Would she find his conversation to be interesting? Would he make her laugh? Would she be dismayed by his idea that he is doing her a big favour by dating her?"
Probably not.

Lmao you're crazy.
Do you think you would have the opportunity to be with an older woman?

I don't know.
title says it all...

:nah:
Original post by sufys12
I don't know.

Dont listen to her shes crazy, all you did was answer a simple question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending