The Student Room Group

Most attractive body for a woman?

I feel like women are more self concious of their bodies because theres always some kind of trend of what is the most attractive. I dont even know what the trend is now, I think women that are thick are seen to be the ideal body type now.
https://greatist.com/grow/100-years-womens-body-image#3

in the past its been rather skinny so I think this is one of the first few times maybe since the 2000s that we're leaning toward a thick body type for the most ideal woman in the present day. Not sure though, but what do you believe is the most attractive body type?
Healthy bodies
Idk I'm not very picky about looks and I don't think one body type is necessarily more attractive than another, when it comes to looks I think face matters more. I like both slim and thick women. I also find slim thick very attractive.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Healthy bodies

So what would you do if someone you were in a relationship with developed a life-changing illness?
Original post by Surnia
So what would you do if someone you were in a relationship with developed a life-changing illness?

Impossible if they are healthy. Then again I would do what any normal person would do and take them to the hospital or smnt
Women are not more self-conscious about their bodies, I'm sick of hearing this. Usually even said by women who will list specific height requirements, weight, shoulder width, etc for their partner.
(edited 2 years ago)
For me, it’s not about the body.. It’s more about who she is than what she looks like. If she is someone who is a truly amazing person, then I find her especially attractive.
Reply 7
Take me to the 1940s 🤩
Varies according to the specific individual, context, beauty standards and any specific dealbreakers.
Some people find taller women with a thicc body appearance the most sexually attractive or best looking.
While other people prefer petite women below 5'6 with hourglass figure or very overweight women.
I’m pretty sure the trend right now is curvy girls, I think it has been for a while. But I’m sick of people putting down girls who don’t have the body type THEY think are attractive. But as for me I don’t care about peoples body type, as long as they’re healthy
Original post by Kovalensky
Women are not more self-conscious about their bodies, I'm sick of hearing this. Usually even said by women who will list specific height requirements, weight, shoulder width, etc for their partner.

So do you think men are more self conscious?
Original post by Anonymous
Healthy bodies

^^^

Corollary: bodies that their owners feel good about.
i find this thread to be simply offensive. Grossly Sexist.

Women are not objects of lust. They are human beings.

Bunch of vile idiots.
Original post by fellowweebhere
So do you think men are more self conscious?

Idk and it's not competition. My point wasn't to say men are more insecure, it's just that people rarely talk about it so it's easy to be dismissive.
Original post by Kovalensky
Idk and it's not competition. My point wasn't to say men are more insecure, it's just that people rarely talk about it so it's easy to be dismissive.

Okay these are good points, I don’t like how people take men’s feelings lightly. Women are already sexualized for everything. I don’t think it’s a competition either, both genders have valid insecurities of there own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending