The Student Room Group

Roundabout

When is a gap in a roundabout big enough to take. How do I know when the gap was to small? Do you sometimes misjudge gaps and cut off other traffic?
It will come over time- it’s something I thought I’d never understand but over time you realise and learn how quickly you need to go and how much space it takes for your car to accelerate into the gap if that makes sense? Sometimes you have to wait a while for a safe gap and that’s okay
Reply 2
Original post by Sophsparkle
It will come over time- it’s something I thought I’d never understand but over time you realise and learn how quickly you need to go and how much space it takes for your car to accelerate into the gap if that makes sense? Sometimes you have to wait a while for a safe gap and that’s okay

Is it kind of a trial and error thing?
Original post by Teo21
Is it kind of a trial and error thing?

Practise at night time when it is less busy
It’s vital to practise, you will get better at judging situations each time you approach a situation.

Here is an example, but of Oleksandr Usyk who has mastered the art of juggling and I believe will stop Anthony Joshua on Saturday:

(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by TheYearNiner
Practise at night time when it is less busy

Yes but you can’t learn when you can go without traffic, ye sure you can learn to enter roundabouts fast but I want to learn when it is okay to enter them depending on the other cars.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending