The Student Room Group

Business Level 3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PlasmaBlades
I did

I highlighted it (they're on the last two pages of the booklet) and put a star next to it as a trigger for "use these"

also what would be the 3 main external influences on the market and its competitors?
Reply 21
What are the distribution channels that the Business uses to distribute the products? Do we get that info tomorrow?
Original post by hads1k
What are the distribution channels that the Business uses to distribute the products? Do we get that info tomorrow?

Tomorrow
Original post by m.asif9
also what would be the 3 main external influences on the market and its competitors?

P = Brexit, harder to import materials
E = inflation, products that are "wants" may have to be cheaper to sell them
S = trends, since lockdown people are more health conscious
T = anti sweat technology
L = minimum wage increase, increased cost to the business
E = shoes are made from recycled materials.

Competitors - right now we know that JD sports and sports direct are market leaders.
Reply 24
P = Brexit, harder to import materials
E = inflation, products that are "wants" may have to be cheaper to sell them
S = trends, since lockdown people are more health conscious
T = anti sweat technology
L = minimum wage increase, increased cost to the business
E = shoes are made from recycled materials.

Competitors - right now we know that JD sports and sports direct are market leaders.

thank you so much, lastly example of marketing messages?
anyone got the 7ps????
Reply 26
DM @hads1k on Instagram. I made a group chat. Currently have 7 people.
The primary research says "People aged 17-35" so I assume that's the age range

Target audience could be anyone, sporty people obviously but also regular people (due to lockdown people wore casual clothing more often)

hey plsss help me im following a template and one of the questions are “who buys the product” idek what to put tbh bc ofc active people (people on sports teams, people that go to the gym etc) but bc of lockdown theres so many regular people buying sportswear as well so idk how to answer it
For media I guess TikTok / influencers ? But yeah wait for tomorrow

Timescale I'm not even worrying about yet until tomorrow

yeah sounds good
Original post by estella135
hey plsss help me im following a template and one of the questions are “who buys the product” idek what to put tbh bc ofc active people (people on sports teams, people that go to the gym etc) but bc of lockdown theres so many regular people buying sportswear as well so idk how to answer it

both active and non active because its becoming more popular
Reply 30
Original post by hads1k

Its always going to be the same for any business that sell something tangible. Either direct to customers or, straight to retailers or, wholesalers to retailers. Just justify which one you'll pick. Like direct to customers because it is more engaging and cheaper ect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending