The Student Room Group

Ucas applications

Hi all,I’m starting my ucas process today and the deadline is 26th January.Will i be able to meet the deadlines?
Original post by Ahmed788
Hi all,I’m starting my ucas process today and the deadline is 26th January.Will i be able to meet the deadlines?

Assuming that you have someone ready and able to add your reference within 24 hours of being requested then you should be easily able to get your application in by the weekend.

Filling in your details shouldn’t take more than an hour or two. Writing a PS can be done in a day or two.
Original post by Ahmed788

Hi there, how are you?

You’ll want to make sure that you have your reference ready to go, so I’d contact your intended reference asking them for permission ASAP. Once that is ready, then it’s a matter of filling in your personal details on your UCAS form and completing your personal statement.

Writing a personal statement is hard, but there are lots of online resources to help you get it written to a good standard. I’ll attach our own personal statement advice video here, for you to have a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59kYmMH_CBo.

Good luck with your application. Fingers crossed for you!

Konnie, postgraduate student 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending