The Student Room Group

Are these early signs of a psycho boyfriend?

So my friends told me these things he does are signs of a psycho.

They move super super fast into something serious, they say I love you like a week into dating them, they tell stories abt how toxic their exes were like it’s rly one sided, they give never ending compliments, act very clingy, whenever you hang out on a date it always ends in sex

What do u think?
Reply 1
How long have you been seeing him. What are his good points? What if you say you do not want sex that day?
It does sound like a bit of a red flag but I wouldn't say a psycho. They might just be really insecure about something. I would advise to address your concerns with them rather than on here as you'll get lots of different answers and it'll probably stress you out even more.
Either you're both 12 and this is normal, or he's really a bit odd. Dunno if psycho is the word but yknow, it bad.

Althought that being said, constant sex is fine if that's what you both want.
Sounds like love bombing’ ...
Read up on it.
Original post by Anonymous
So my friends told me these things he does are signs of a psycho.

They move super super fast into something serious, they say I love you like a week into dating them, they tell stories abt how toxic their exes were like it’s rly one sided, they give never ending compliments, act very clingy, whenever you hang out on a date it always ends in sex

What do u think?

He's ... different. Not in a good way.

I'd find someone else if I were you.
Yeah that love bombing and the total immaturity of slandering ex-s in the way u describe mean u need to run... even if the ex-s were problematic, he entered into a rel with them and wasn't coerced...so wat do u think he will say about u when ur rel is done?! Which prolly won't take long, and even less time if u r smart to the signs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending