Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haven't met anyone that i really like that also really likes me back. Its usually one or other, i like them and they dont like me or they like me and i dont like them
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    They may say that but then in 99 cases out of 100 if someone half way decent comes along, at the right time, they will give him a chance, even if they've yet to be convinced he's 'the one' (same goes for guys). Life's too short
    I'm not willing to settle for just anyone; but won't be waiting for the one to come along.

The last person I gave a chance, happened to be controlling and clingy. Frm the start, I could not see a future with him. (age gap, no similar interests, etc) It was alos clear how desparate he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgia.17)
    This sounds exactly like what I've experienced in the past year hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hear that, sister. Learning to love myself is far more satisfying than trying to please men who are an absolute waste of time and energy. It was mentally and physically exhausting.

ReputationRep:
    1. Cbf looking for someone.
    2. Haven't met anyone I liked to the point that I wanted to date him.
    3. People who like me and people I like are usually 2 different groups of people. Sometimes people I like like me back though, but then they turn out to be creepy/clingy/taken etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.