The Student Room Group

What do you normally look in for a person to date?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by domg1994
Define 'old school' :smile:

why? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd prefer someone be someone to be a bit of an adrenaline junkie and be very adventurous who wants to get out there, see the world and do exciting things.

Otherwise: funny, polite, educated and caring.

annnd if it was for the long term being an animal lover is a must because I want lots of pets :biggrin:
Reply 22

Because it interests me :tongue:
Reply 23
Original post by battycatlady
I'd prefer someone be someone to be a bit of an adrenaline junkie and be very adventurous who wants to get out there, see the world and do exciting things.

Otherwise: funny, polite, educated and caring.

annnd if it was for the long term being an animal lover is a must because I want lots of pets :biggrin:

Cats are the best
i'd normally look in their top
Reply 25
Because it interests me :tongue:

old school: when a wedlock
was necessary to get intimate with your partner, saving it all for that one girl/boy you actually love, and love could develop just through sight or talking, not after many dates or nights out together...there's more but id sound like a weirdo from the Stone Ages lol, so I'll stop here, does it creep you out? just curious :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by lilmissshady
old school: when a wedlock
was necessary to get intimate with your partner, saving it all for that one girl/boy you actually love, and love could develop just through sight or talking, not after many dates or nights out together...there's more but id sound like a weirdo from the Stone Ages lol, so I'll stop here, does it creep you out? just curious :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not as creepy as one might think. Does the couple still go through the process of getting to know one another as friends first? :smile:
Reply 27
It's not as creepy as one might think. Does the couple still go through the process of getting to know one another as friends first? :smile:

definitely, it's somewhat creepy I guess...I might be alone forever lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
definitely, it's somewhat creepy I guess...I might be alone forever lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's unlikely ahah :smile: everyone prefers different things, it's just a case of finding the right person :smile: you may have to change subtly, but that goes for everyone :tongue:
Reply 29
That's unlikely ahah :smile: everyone prefers different things, it's just a case of finding the right person :smile: you may have to change subtly, but that goes for everyone :tongue:

awwww that's such a nice thing to say :') I hope the next time we come across I have somebody:blush: to tell you about lol and how he's everything I ever wanted (wishing) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
awwww that's such a nice thing to say :') I hope the next time we come across I have somebody:blush: to tell you about lol and how he's everything I ever wanted (wishing) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope so too! :smile: everyone deserves their own version of happiness
Reply 31
Original post by PinkyQT
-They have to be educated, that's a number 1 for moi.
For example: All A/A*s in GCSE's (they're easy anyway)
-I want a middle class boy, not too posh but not a Brixton estate chav.
-Good looks. 6 pack (I can survive if he has a 4 pack), toned arms.. the whole package basically.
He has to be taller then 5ft10 (I'm 5ft6 if I wanted a short guy I would date a girl).
-He must be confident and funny, I like to have a laugh... I'm that type of extraordinary gal'
-Would love for my baby boy to have a car, I'm not to blame am I? I'm a girl we love money.

I think I'm your perfect guy!
Reply 32
Original post by Pride
I bet you're actually a guy on a female account.

I have my suspicions about imsoacademic as well.

LMAO. Why do you think I'm a guy :rolleyes:
Reply 33
Original post by tinman1
I think I'm your perfect guy!

As long as she in return has 'Massive breasts, but crucially, not a massive stomach' right? :wink:
Reply 34
clever
able to make me laugh
similar interests (art, music,etc)
honest
open
friendly
bit geeky :biggrin:
caring
Reply 35
Original post by Jlrxx
clever
able to make me laugh
similar interests (art, music,etc)
honest
open
friendly
bit geeky :biggrin:
caring

*raises hand* :colondollar:
I need a stimulating connection with them. So maybe someone who is active, appears fearless, affectionate and oh, tolerant. :redface:
A proportional body and clean looking features would also be nice.
They share similar views to me, they have relatively similar interests.
They are nice decent human beings, I can be my weird self around them.
They make me smile and make me feel warm inside.
Original post by PinkyQT
-They have to be educated, that's a number 1 for moi.
For example: All A/A*s in GCSE's (they're easy anyway)
-I want a middle class boy, not too posh but not a Brixton estate chav.
-Good looks. 6 pack (I can survive if he has a 4 pack), toned arms.. the whole package basically.
He has to be taller then 5ft10 (I'm 5ft6 if I wanted a short guy I would date a girl).
-He must be confident and funny, I like to have a laugh... I'm that type of extraordinary gal'
-Would love for my baby boy to have a car, I'm not to blame am I? I'm a girl we love money.

What :confused:
Reply 39
Human, the correct amount of limbs, and the ability to not throw up when looking at me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending