Scroll to see replies

Reply 81
take a chill pill :wink:

but srysly i dont get angry very often, and if i do i just keep it to me
Reply 82
play call of duty or knock one out...or sometimes both at the same time
the thought of calming down makes me even more angry
Reply 84
Wow I'm surprised that people are able to "calm down" when they're angry; I never thought it was possible. If I'm angry it's usually because of a negative situation / person and so that situation will always be there, and will always make me angry. Even if I do calming things, the anger would still persist because the situation / thing the person said hasn't changed. So I'm in the unfortunate situation of always being angry until the situation is resolved, or until something more serious / important / pressing arises in my life. It's quite annoying being like this, because your environment essentially controls how you are; bad environment, bad person. I'm lucky to have had it neutral / good so far.

Anyone else like this?
Reply 85
deep breathing, I do that alot when im stressed about anything.
Also, repetitive movements like twiddling my hair or something
If that fails I either pent up anger and then i have massive arguments with people or I get really frustrated at the situation and start crying cos im so angry (not like sobbing crying but quiet tears rolling sort of thing), which I cant control and find reallllllly annoying cos it looks like im upset but im not.
Reply 86
Either cry or scream, loud
Reply 87
Hit things, then wake up with bruised knuckles. Or possibly press ups until I can no longer push myself up. Thing is that the anger doesnt seem to ever disappear, just moves into the background. Probably not the best state of affairs.
Reply 88
n1r4v
Wow I'm surprised that people are able to "calm down" when they're angry; I never thought it was possible. If I'm angry it's usually because of a negative situation / person and so that situation will always be there, and will always make me angry. Even if I do calming things, the anger would still persist because the situation / thing the person said hasn't changed. So I'm in the unfortunate situation of always being angry until the situation is resolved, or until something more serious / important / pressing arises in my life. It's quite annoying being like this, because your environment essentially controls how you are; bad environment, bad person. I'm lucky to have had it neutral / good so far.

Anyone else like this?

Ditto. My standard mode is "simmering resentment" :biggrin:
Reply 89
I would smoke a cigarette/spliff - depends what you have :tongue:
Works for me and makes me very chilled.
Reply 90
Depends what has made me angry.
If it is a person I will calm down by plotting their downfall and a really nasty revenge.
If it is something else or i can't be bothered with the above I will punch something.... Usually a wall or a fence. That usually hurts so it calms me down! :smile:
Reply 91
watch something i like or is funny. makes you laugh and the anger goes away most of the time.

Latest

Trending

Trending