The Student Room Group

I'm so freakedd out :(

Annon please.

This happened a few days ago, and i have absaloutley no-one to tell hence i'm posting it on here.
Basically, I was on a driving lesson the other day, and as usual I was just driving along with my instructor and he told me to pull up and do a parallel parking manovour. I did it, and once the car had stopped he reached his hand forward and touched my leg, and said "Look its touching the steering wheel almost, look.." i looked down and my leg was near the stearing wheel but that's because the car is tiny!
"Its dangerous." he kept repeating, but at the same time touched my knees and legs, i felt so akward, i moved my leg back and said, "Eqcuse me..." but at this point i was really freaked out because he hand went up and touched my vagina.. (I had jeans on..) but i felt it obviously.

At this point I said, "What are you doing?" angrily, and he just moved his hand away and said, "Ok carry on and next exit on the left.."
I was totallly freaked out, i didn't no what to make of it one bit. Thing is though, the problem is, my driving instructor is my dad's BROTHER. So my uncle basically, were not close though, he lives in another part of town and i live on the other side. So if i went home and said anything my parents wouldn't beleive it.
:O I'mreally freaked out, i've been thinking about it for days, after that he just made me drive on like normal like nothing happened. And now i've got another lesson with him in an hour:s-smilie:
What should i do???
Reply 1
Your parents will believe it if you tell them sincerely and seriously. I think you should, unless there's the smallest chance it could have been accidental or misunderstood.
Reply 2
I think that when you jilted your leg his hand slipped and touched you there and you are gonna get a man arrested for nothing.
Reply 3
Tell someone. A pervert's best weapon is silence - ever heard that?
Go to the Police, they will have to follow it up.
Reply 5
He's my uncle though?? and He's never ever done this before, my dad trusts him a lot and their very close...
no-one would believe it... i actually question it everyday myself why he did that??
He never usually did that...
and i cant tell the police:s-smilie:
He didnt actually sexually assult me??? did he?
"my instructor"

"My uncle"

TROLL
"my instructor"

"My uncle"

TROLL

Latest

Trending

Trending