Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

lonely and desperate!! I'm really not asking for much Watch

Hey I’m nearly 20 and I have never been in a relationship. I have had links, dates and flings but no relationship. I feel lonely, I just want someone who will look after me and care for me. I’m not ugly, I always get compliments from guys and have been on lots of dates but it has never progressed any further. Maybe I’m the problem, since I can be very picky at times and reject guys! But this can’t be the only problems, I really want a bf now, I haven’t met any nice guys in the last few months and I’ve had enough of being on my own. IS there any suggestions? Please don’t tell me wait and the right guy will come/

P.s I'm a nice girl and have lots of male friends don't know what the problem is

ReputationRep:
    Get your guy friends to introduce you to some of the nice single guys they know?
    Then, if you do go on a date or whatever, try not to be 'picky' and just see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    You would not solve it by being Anon

However, never just settle, look for wow

anyone else??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Are you in university?

ReputationRep:
    You don't know what the problem is...?

It's you, love.

ReputationRep:
    no one is perfect!! stop being picky or u gna be single 4 eva

ReputationRep:
    ...do you like grapes, petrol and the Baroque? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markrush)
    You would not solve it by being Anon

However, never just settle, look for wow
    At least someone in the whole TSR that agrees with me!!

(Original post by kopi, ffs)
    ...do you like grapes, petrol and the Baroque? :ninja:
    Isnt this from that other thread?
    To be honest, I think people on TSR should get together. Next time someone wants to post on the H&R about being desperate, they should search their 'soulmates' first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey I’m nearly 20 and I have never been in a relationship. I have had links, dates and flings but no relationship. I feel lonely, I just want someone who will look after me and care for me. I’m not ugly, I always get compliments from guys and have been on lots of dates but it has never progressed any further. Maybe I’m the problem, since I can be very picky at times and reject guys! But this can’t be the only problems, I really want a bf now, I haven’t met any nice guys in the last few months and I’ve had enough of being on my own. IS there any suggestions? Please don’t tell me wait and the right guy will come/

P.s I'm a nice girl and have lots of male friends don't know what the problem is
    Lmao have fun OP keep doing what your doing cause when you get hit by love its like a baseball bat from the back you won't see it coming and it'll hit you hard.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.