The Student Room Group

lonely and desperate!! I'm really not asking for much

Hey I’m nearly 20 and I have never been in a relationship. I have had links, dates and flings but no relationship. I feel lonely, I just want someone who will look after me and care for me. I’m not ugly, I always get compliments from guys and have been on lots of dates but it has never progressed any further. Maybe I’m the problem, since I can be very picky at times and reject guys! But this can’t be the only problems, I really want a bf now, I haven’t met any nice guys in the last few months and I’ve had enough of being on my own. IS there any suggestions? Please don’t tell me wait and the right guy will come/

P.s I'm a nice girl and have lots of male friends don't know what the problem is :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Get your guy friends to introduce you to some of the nice single guys they know?
Then, if you do go on a date or whatever, try not to be 'picky' and just see what happens.
Reply 2
You would not solve it by being Anon :tongue:

However, never just settle, look for wow
Reply 3
anyone else??
Reply 4
You don't know what the problem is...?

It's you, love.
no one is perfect!! stop being picky or u gna be single 4 eva
Reply 6
...do you like grapes, petrol and the Baroque? :ninja:
Reply 7
Original post by markrush
You would not solve it by being Anon :tongue:

However, never just settle, look for wow

At least someone in the whole TSR that agrees with me!!

Original post by kopi, ffs
...do you like grapes, petrol and the Baroque? :ninja:

Isnt this from that other thread?
To be honest, I think people on TSR should get together. Next time someone wants to post on the H&R about being desperate, they should search their 'soulmates' first.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Hey I’m nearly 20 and I have never been in a relationship. I have had links, dates and flings but no relationship. I feel lonely, I just want someone who will look after me and care for me. I’m not ugly, I always get compliments from guys and have been on lots of dates but it has never progressed any further. Maybe I’m the problem, since I can be very picky at times and reject guys! But this can’t be the only problems, I really want a bf now, I haven’t met any nice guys in the last few months and I’ve had enough of being on my own. IS there any suggestions? Please don’t tell me wait and the right guy will come/

P.s I'm a nice girl and have lots of male friends don't know what the problem is :s-smilie:

Lmao have fun OP keep doing what your doing cause when you get hit by love its like a baseball bat from the back you won't see it coming and it'll hit you hard.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending