The Student Room Group

what do you think of while giving head?

what's on your head while youre giving head?

is it just performance that your thinking of or do you actually enjoy doing it??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a lollypop :smile:
your gran.
Riemann Hypothesis.

I don't give heads tho. :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by Casshern1456
Riemann Hypothesis.

I don't give heads tho. :colonhash:

haha beautiful. wish i could rep you, we hardly find absolute mathematicians anymore :frown:
I usually think of what i'll get in return for my efforts. Just like revising for exams where you put hard work which is broring in to get something better (iu.e exam results. ) you do something you don't like to get something you enjoy back.
Reply 6
My performance, if im doing it right, if he's enjoying it, and loving how much pleasure i can give him and how much control i have by doing such a simple thing
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Well, it certainly won't be a kiss.

Certainly? It would certainly surprise me if I didn't get a kiss. But then, I don't date prudes.
Concentrating on the task at hand like everybody should be doing, 100% dedication to my duty.
Candy mountain charley lets go to candy mountain
"I like doing this, I hope I'm doing it right though. Remember, DO NOT USE TEETH"
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Well, it certainly won't be a kiss.

Why? :confused:
Well, while I was doing it I just kind of like think of what to do with it. Like what techniques should I use and check if there is any taste... I don't know.. I like doing experiment on it. LOOOOL

:sexface:
How much longer do I have to do this?
My knees are sore.
Good question, I think in my case anticipation takes preeminence over actual thought.
Reply 15
"hurry up and come already!"
Reply 16
Original post by Pink Bullets
Certainly? It would certainly surprise me if I didn't get a kiss. But then, I don't date prudes.

+rep for that! :smile:
Usually I don't think about anything in particular... just enjoy. What do you think about when you're eating chocolate cake? If you really love chocolate cake and are very absorbed in the experience, all you will think is "yum."

If there is no chemistry or if I can't be bothered then I may think about something trivial, eg. what I am doing the next day, or a conversation I had earlier, or whether or not I left the gas on.
Original post by ArtemisRose
How much longer do I have to do this?
My knees are sore.

:sexface:
Original post by shemi
"hurry up and come already!"

Love it when you talkz dirty bbz. :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending