The Student Room Group

Sometimes I wish my girlfriend would dress more sexy, but I don't want her to feel...

Scroll to see replies

Yikes. I was going to say I know what you mean but the two sexy ones you posted are pretty extreme. Maybe there's a compromise somewhere?
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
I don't want her to feel as if I'm pressuring her into being sexy, or make her think that she isn't sexy as she is. I went to Brighton last weekend with the lads, and all the girls on the nights out looked really sexy. I mean girls were wearing low cut, figure hugging dresses showing off their legs/thighs. I'm not going to lie, I kept wishing that my girlfriend would dress like that on a night out. I mean she's got an awesome figure but she never flaunts it outside of the bedroom (wink wink). I don't know, maybe I'm attracted to the trashy looking girls on a night out, but when my girlfriend goes out, she usually always wears floral dresses or jeans.

Below is an example of the type of dress she wears.

http://www.weddingo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/blue-floral-dress.jpg

http://www.fashion-stylist.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/image/floral-dress-Forever21(1).jpg

Now, this is what I'd like her to wear on a night out!

http://cdn.flirtcatalog.com/images/product/large/75/755562_1_.jpg

http://www.the-sensual-woman.com/store/html/images/1057la8005l.jpg

I don't want her to feel that I don't think she's attractive in what she normally wears, but I would just like her to have a change once in a while to something sexy/provocative looking.

So you want her to dress like a hooker?

hahaha
Meh... my boyfriend won't even let me wear low-cut tops or short dresses on nights out. Each to their own.

P.S. Please keep anon, as my boyfriend uses TSR.
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
I don't want her to feel as if I'm pressuring her into being sexy, or make her think that she isn't sexy as she is. I went to Brighton last weekend with the lads, and all the girls on the nights out looked really sexy.

Well it's Brighton, they have to try harder.
Funny, I rather the opposite
So you want other men to 'want her?' Is this what you really get off on? Pathetic.
Those dresses are very trampy, they look like something the cast of Jersey/Geordie Shore would wear. Be glad your girlfriend has class! I'm not sure how you can suggest she dress sluttier without her feeling like you hate the way she dresses/unsexy/offended. There IS a massive gap between the two sets of dresses- shops like Miss Selfridge, Topshop etc.- most of the high street- sell lovely short dresses that would be in-between the two. The golden rule is not to reveal legs AND cleavage, and many high street shops will conform to that. You'd have to look a good bit harder to find trampy dresses! I'm reminded on guests on My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding tbh.
Reply 27
:facepalm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 28
Go shopping with her and recommend clothes.
Reply 29
The second set of dresses are really trashy and tacky, sorry.
Reply 30
Men like the OP deserve to be dumped and live a lonely life of perpetual one night stands with whores who aren't even smart enough to make you pay for their mediocre pussy.

:rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Saryfina~
Men like the OP deserve to be dumped and live a lonely life of perpetual one night stands with whores who aren't even smart enough to make you pay for their mediocre pussy.

:rolleyes:

... Did he help some homeless people or something? :s-smilie:
Reply 32
So basically you want your gf to dress like a bit of a slag.
Judging from the dresses you posted links to... your girlfriend looks like a woman with a bit of class, and you'd prefer her to go out looking like some cheap skank you picked up off street corner? :lolwut:
I prefer your girlfriend's choices to be honest.

She may either:
1. Doesn't want male attention other than yours
2. Doesn't want to look trashy
3. Doesn't want to dress like that so as not to show you up (as a boy with a slutty-dressing girlfriend)

Anyway, as others suggest, just ask her - but seriously, don't think you want to be fighting off all the people who will be perving on her for wearing it.
Reply 35
You're the first guy ever to want his girfriend to dress like a prostitute, yawn.

Post her email so we can tell her to come and look and then she can post what she thinks of it, just before you get the goodbye text.
Wow I'd be the opposite of you, I love flowery dresses on girls like the ones you said she wears... and I hate the short dresses lol, plus I'd be uncomfortable my girlfriend was on display in a way loads of other guys would just oggle over her...
Reply 37
Original post by Milky Milk

Original post by Milky Milk
Like *Dreaming* said, you don't want her to get unwanted attention from other men which would be a result of her wearing what you want her too. That should make you feel a whole lot worse than how you feel now about her wearing conservative clothing (if you can even call it that). Besides, you should never compare your girlfriend to anyone elses girlfriend because it shows you're looking for improvements whereas you should be loving her the way she is.

You speak wise words young lady lol (joking!). I get that, and maybe I am being a little stupid about the whole thing. I mean, she's got just as good a body as any other woman out there, so maybe I'm just looking to make other people jealous in a way. Thinking about it, I do want her to dress like it for all the wrong reasons! It would just be nice, ya know?
Reply 38
Original post by Anonymous

Original post by Anonymous
Meh... my boyfriend won't even let me wear low-cut tops or short dresses on nights out. Each to their own.

P.S. Please keep anon, as my boyfriend uses TSR.

I know who you are, na nicky na na!
Reply 39
down to earth girl who doesn't use their figures to their advantage to attract men are much cuter and 100 times better then skimpy slutty girls who just want to be pregnant and wear those dresses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending