The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

technik
the girls height has a lot of bearing too.

if she is 5'0 then i'd think it she'd be more proportioned if she had smaller breats.

if shes average height - say 5'6 then average breasts. is it 36C or something?

if shes tall then larger again.

gist is - proportioned is better but really most guys dont care and they are telling the truth when they said so. girls on the other hand are dirty liars when they say they dont care :biggrin:

Only one of my friends has boobs that size, in terms of cup size mostly, but a lot have a smaller chest size too. It might be the national average, but I have no idea why. Few people that I know are that size.

Unless it's the freakishly huge saggy middle aged ladies dragging up the average.
Reply 61
Mm, I heard 36C was the national average. I think you might be right about the old saggy ladies :eek: as it seems people tend to be a bit smaller than that or maybe a bit bigger in my experience.
I also think that, yes, height does play a part in terms of looking in proportion, but more important is probably chest size in relation to cup size.

34D would look bigger than a 38D, even though the latter does have the larger breasts (the actual size of each cup size goes up a little as the chest size does, because of all the complicated maths involved).
dogtanian
I also think that, yes, height does play a part in terms of looking in proportion, but more important is probably chest size in relation to cup size.

34D would look bigger than a 38D, even though the latter does have the larger breasts (the actual size of each cup size goes up a little as the chest size does, because of all the complicated maths involved).

yeh true- no one can decide whether i'm a 34C of a 32D as they're almost equivalent especially with adjustable bra straps...it just depends on the shop, i have seen several bra-size measuring ladies.
My sister's got HUGE boobs, and always mocks me for only being a B-cup! its really rude, and starting to piss me off a little! besides, im happier my way than having backache like her! as well as it being impossible for her to find clothes that fit, so nerner to her.

to the OP- no, small breastS DO NOT ruin a girl. a lot of things do, but small boobs ain't one of those things. the smaller tha better in my opinion.

36C the average? wouldnt have thought it...
Reply 65
i wouldn't say small breasts ruin a girl, but round full breasts can make a girl if you get what i mean.

without them a girl isn't horrible but with them she can be a lot better.
Rather be small than saggy :smile:
Reply 67
Anonymous
Please don't take the mick, but basically I'm worried I will never find a cute guy because I've got really small boobs! I'm not shallow but I have standards and the thing is I get the impression that if a girl isn't at least a B/C cup then it ruins the whole package and good looking people aren't interested. I have other good features I like about myself but don't guys generally find small breasts crappier than bigger ones? I don't want a guy to like me just because he's desperate! I'm sorry if this sounds really stupid, I probably just obsess over it too much, but it does upset me and sometimes I'm close to tears because being so small just makes me feel ugly and like I'm not as good as anyone else.

Just get a boob job if you're desparate.

Oh, and IMO 'standards' is just a word shallow people use.
Reply 68
Sithius
Just get a boob job if you're desparate.

Oh, and IMO 'standards' is just a word shallow people use.

I'm not completely desperate, I would much rather learn to accept my body than to get a boob job. Everyone who has posted positive and supportive comments on this thread had really helped, so thanks everyone!

By the way I am in no way shallow...I usually see the beauty in other people and I very rarely consider anyone ugly. However I do have standards that I don't consider shallow: for instance, if someone has rotten personal hygiene or acts like a complete prick then I'm not going to want to know him. THAT is what I mean by having standards, I'm not just some shallow bitch who thinks she's too good for everybody (as the topic of this thread so obviously suggests!)
look at from my perspective, as a size 10 girl with 32DD boobs:

I could never be a runway / high fashion model

clothes are a bugger to find

you always have to remember that guys only give you attention mainly cos of the boobs

hence those guys are shallow, and not worth it

and everyone wants what they dont have anyway

Reply 70
naughty_uk2

you always have to remember that guys only give you attention mainly cos of the boobs

hence those guys are shallow, and not worth it

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i don't even know where to start with that.
NO small boobs do not runin girl! In my perspective, it makes them more attractive! Big fake ones are horrid, obviously some will disagree but dnt worry boob size will not put anyone like me off
Reply 72
Anonymous
Please don't take the mick, but basically I'm worried I will never find a cute guy because I've got really small boobs! I'm not shallow but I have standards and the thing is I get the impression that if a girl isn't at least a B/C cup then it ruins the whole package and good looking people aren't interested. I have other good features I like about myself but don't guys generally find small breasts crappier than bigger ones? I don't want a guy to like me just because he's desperate! I'm sorry if this sounds really stupid, I probably just obsess over it too much, but it does upset me and sometimes I'm close to tears because being so small just makes me feel ugly and like I'm not as good as anyone else.

just be happy with who you are, enjoy life and you'll find someone im sure! I hate big breasts anyway!
Reply 73
More than a handful is a waste.
Anonymous

:confused: hmmmm all I can say is that you don't need big boobs to get a boyfriend. Also I may express the backache of having big boobs, it's not nice.... - In a way you are lucky, but we're all made different and some fellas do find a smaller chest attractive. Never attempt to change yourself for a man thats one thing no girl should ever do x
Who cares about breast size? Personally I don't care at all aout small breasts. there are other parts of the body that are more important than breasts in my opinion.
there's no need to feel insecure about having small breasts.
Reply 76
Anonymous

I'm barely a 34A. It makes no difference whatsoever. It will only cause problems if you let it and in my experience most blokes have no clue of what sizes are anyway and generally estimate much bigger! I used to wear padded bras all the time and still do sometimes but it really doesn't bother me now!

I'd much rather have smaller boobs than big ones as it's generally comfier and you can find pretty underwear, and get away without wearing a bra if you fancy it :smile:

i also feel more confident than some of my friends with big boobs who worry guys are only interested in their breasts.

Accentuate the bits you like and don't think about it. Seriously, it's just not an issue.
Small breasts are fine.
Reply 78
Large breasts are like blonde hair. If you ask a lot of guys, you may find they tend to prefer it, on average. But it's just a matter of preference, and most people won't have a particularly strong preference.
Drogue
Large breasts are like blonde hair. If you ask a lot of guys, you may find they tend to prefer it, on average. But it's just a matter of preference, and most people won't have a particularly strong preference.

I don't like blonde girls as much as brunnettes.

Latest

Trending

Trending