The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bf - yes. Stranger not so much, friend, definitely not (that would just be awkward).
I was hoping this would be a question about sport :lol:. For the record, rugby, absolutely, anything else, not so much. Athletics maybe. Gymnastics as well actually (Max Whitlock :love:)
Reply 3
Original post by desdemonata
Bf - yes. Stranger not so much, friend, definitely not (that would just be awkward).

What about when you break up. Would watching the person then feel alright or awkward.

Of course if the relationship has ended and you somehow are witnessing the guy tugging, something has gone amiss. :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bf -yes. Anyone else... No :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
What about when you break up. Would watching the person then feel alright or awkward.

Of course if the relationship has ended and you somehow are witnessing the guy tugging, something has gone amiss. :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If that were ever to happen, I'd feel awkward :lol:
Reply 6
I'd feel awkward on both occasions.
Personally, I don't find it arousing, but I do see how others would.
I haven't actually, not properly anyway. I think it would turn me on a bit.
yes it does turn me on
A random guy, no thanks. My bf, hell yes - not that I have yet, but hoping to get a chance!! (sometimes he'll do that thing guys seem to do where they put their hands down their boxers, not doing anything sexual, but it's still a bit of a turn on!)

Seems like a funny thing to ask though - 'can I watch you'? Who he think that's weird?
Original post by Anonymous
A random guy, no thanks. My bf, hell yes - not that I have yet, but hoping to get a chance!! (sometimes he'll do that thing guys seem to do where they put their hands down their boxers, not doing anything sexual, but it's still a bit of a turn on!)

Seems like a funny thing to ask though - 'can I watch you'? Who he think that's weird?

I'd be confident that he'd like it. It's sexy when your girlfriend asks you to do things, and that isn't really weird or anything.
Original post by Mankytoes
I'd be confident that he'd like it. It's sexy when your girlfriend asks you to do things, and that isn't really weird or anything.

Okay, thanks...might try asking him next time then!! Only thing - should I be expecting him to be able to have sex after, or would it be just a 'watching thing' or oral time lol??!
Okay, thanks...might try asking him next time then!! Only thing - should I be expecting him to be able to have sex after, or would it be just a 'watching thing' or oral time lol??!

Yeah ask, but in a sexy way, like start kissing and then say "it would be so hot if you..." ten encourage him by saying how sexy it is when he does it. I'd love it if my girlfriend did that, it makes you feel very attractive if someone is turned on just watching you. If he is clearly very uncomfortable with it, which I doubt, just ignore it and move onto something else, maybe do it yourself.

Ha I dunno, that's up to you guys! He'll probably be up for sex after that though.
Original post by Mankytoes
Yeah ask, but in a sexy way, like start kissing and then say "it would be so hot if you..." ten encourage him by saying how sexy it is when he does it. I'd love it if my girlfriend did that, it makes you feel very attractive if someone is turned on just watching you. If he is clearly very uncomfortable with it, which I doubt, just ignore it and move onto something else, maybe do it yourself.

Ha I dunno, that's up to you guys! He'll probably be up for sex after that though.

Ok thanks!! He has said before that it'd be hot to be told what to do in the bedroom, but he was my first and I'm still pretty shy with it all tbh, even though I'm 100% comfortable with him. Only just getting on to initiating it even after 18months lol. But I'll deff try that!

Lol yeah I just meant if he'd be 'ready' to have sex after - I don't really know how quickly after cumming you get hard again lol. Maybe it's different for everyone!
Ok thanks!! He has said before that it'd be hot to be told what to do in the bedroom, but he was my first and I'm still pretty shy with it all tbh, even though I'm 100% comfortable with him. Only just getting on to initiating it even after 18months lol. But I'll deff try that!

Lol yeah I just meant if he'd be 'ready' to have sex after - I don't really know how quickly after cumming you get hard again lol. Maybe it's different for everyone!

I understand all that, I'm always nervous about asking my girlfriend to try new things, though some of that is a bit more out there.

Ha I was really slow there, I assumed you meant you just wanted to do this as foreplay, not to completion... personally, I'd see that as a bit of a waste of an orgasm, I'd rather do that to warm up, and then get you involved. Again though, that's just me, guys don't tend to talk about these things! But I would say that generally he's going to need at least half an hour before you go again.
I don't agree with masturbation. If I saw my boyfriend doing it, I'd chuck him and would have nothing but contempt for him. If he has an urge, he can have sex with me, or a BJ if I'm on my period. No need for him to take care of things for himself. And if we're apart, if he's any kind of man, he should surely be able to control himself until we're together.
Original post by EmmaBurton
I don't agree with masturbation. If I saw my boyfriend doing it, I'd chuck him and would have nothing but contempt for him. If he has an urge, he can have sex with me, or a BJ if I'm on my period. No need for him to take care of things for himself. And if we're apart, if he's any kind of man, he should surely be able to control himself until we're together.

Right :rolleyes: wow please don't tell me you actually believe that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

oh you :rolleyes:
Reply 18
No, nobody in their right mind does.
Reply 19

I'm going to guess that your boyfriend tugs as twice as much, to get under your skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending