The Student Room Group

How can a girl look attractive if..

How can a girl have an attractive body if shes short (4ft11), naturally stocky in build, short legs and is flat chested? She trains and exercises regularly and has a good diet.

How can she look attractive?
Reply 1
different people find different things attractive,i know a lot of boys who find short girls cute :smile: but if u want to be more girly-looking, wear makeup, grow ur hair out long, wear dresses, shorts, flower print etc.. but don't overdo it and ease into it slowly.
Well, I can't do more than say that someone out there would like someone who looks like that. I can't say it's me, but there is someone.
Reply 3
Get your rat out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by civilstudent
How can a girl have an attractive body if shes short (4ft11), naturally stocky in build, short legs and is flat chested? She trains and exercises regularly and has a good diet.

Being short is rarely a concern for men. I've heard of more instances where the man feels...inferior...if the woman is actually taller than him or the same height. However, I think in general men do not really care.
Reply 5

That IMO is attractive
Reply 6
You are probably fine. As mentioned above a lot of guys like small girls. The fact that you exercise etc is a massive bonus. Most healthy guys, including myself that is, hate girls who just drink, put make up on themselves and fake tan themselves until they look like something that isn't from this planet.
If you are worried that no one likes you, trust me they do, keep your eyes open. Good luck.
Reply 7
Original post by lad-lad
You are probably fine. As mentioned above a lot of guys like small girls. The fact that you exercise etc is a massive bonus. Most healthy guys, including myself that is, hate girls who just drink, put make up on themselves and fake tan themselves until they look like something that isn't from this planet.
If you are worried that no one likes you, trust me they do, keep your eyes open. Good luck.

Im 28 and never had a boyfriend lol
Reply 8

I paused for about a minute before replying.
Is it because you never tried or no one approached you or...?

On your profile it says you are 25.:rolleyes:
Original post by King_Julien
On your profile it says you are 25.:rolleyes:

Does it, Ive not even looked at my profile yet.
Original post by lad-lad
I paused for about a minute before replying.
Is it because you never tried or no one approached you or...?

why pause? Its only because everyone else is more needy for a mate that makes me look odd, its everyone elses fault lol.

Its both. I have tried chatting a bit to guys but it never gets anywhere. I cant flirt to save my life and I dont actively go out to get guys in fact i only go clubbing/pubbing like once a year around christmas. Plus they never approach me only a desperate creepy older man now and again if im lucky (or unlucky)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by sausageez
different people find different things attractive,i know a lot of boys who find short girls cute :smile: but if u want to be more girly-looking, wear makeup, grow ur hair out long, wear dresses, shorts, flower print etc.. but don't overdo it and ease into it slowly.

I look like a 'drag' with long hair past chin length according to people. Short suits me better
Reply 13

Surgery?
who says you look like a 'drag' - thats cruel and i bet untrue. I can slightly judgmentally say girls will always look more feminine with longer hair (unless its cut weirdly) - im not a guy but to me girls arent attractive in general with short hair unless they can pull it off like emma watson (sorry i said i was being judgemental :/ ). Thats just me though! Theres also definitly a million guys who are into petite girls (infact theyre in high demand for shorter guys :P)

Get a cut that suits your face shape. (i.e. if you have a big forehead then get a fringe etc). if you want to feel feminine look at the cuts of your trousers too (if theyre 'boyfriend' cut jeans/ the dreaded bootleg shape there'll probably be unflattering to anyone thats not super skinny). If you feel too short where black tights/jeans with black heels (that elongates your legs). Lastly i totally get that if you're not a going out person its hard to meet guys. Im not at university atm and live in London so while all my friends are away as a result i'm not going out and really wanna meet someone but its impossible..
Reply 15
Hi I am guy, I like short girls as for the boobs that is superficial and its not something that you can change easily and i wouldn't advise you to anyway, besides not all guys are muscularly so why should all girls have big boobs, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" and in the end despite what the media says i believe that personality is more important than big boobs, I for one have cut several dates short because even though those girls were hot there personality sickened me to even to recall.
Reply 16
Original post by DTD100
Hi I am guy, I like short girls as for the boobs that is superficial and its not something that you can change easily and i wouldn't advise you to anyway, besides not all guys are muscularly so why should all girls have big boobs, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" and in the end despite what the media says i believe that personality is more important than big boobs, I for one have cut several dates short because even though those girls were hot there personality sickened me to even to recall.
<br />
<br />
A
Waw. I paused for a moment when I read that. If that is true, you restored some of my faith in the male species.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending