The Student Room Group

Eu students

Hi !

As an international student, I sent the EU13N form but in that way you wont take in consideration my household income for any possible grant or financial help I could get, although I am an european student, so I was wondering if using the online account could help.

Thank you

Melina
Hi Meli,

Unfortunately not as you can only apply for maintenance help if you've been resident in the UK for 3 years prior to the start of your course.

Thanks,
Mark-Lee
Reply 2
Hi Mark-Lee,

thanky you :smile: last question I have, I will apply for various bursaries at my university and for one of these the uni website says : ''You do not have to complete a separate application form for the new UCL Undergraduate Bursary Scheme. Once you have applied to study an undergraduate course at UCL, you can then make an application for student finance - for further information please visit the Gov.uk website. UCL will then receive your household income assessment, as determined by your Local Authority or Regional Funding Authority*. Provided that you do not opt-out of sharing your household income data when you complete your student finance application form you will be automatically assessed for a bursary. If your family household income assessment changes, your entitlement to a bursary may also change. ''

What exactly should I do so that UCL is provided with my household income?

Thank you :smile:

Meli
Hi again Meli,

A bit later in the year the university will ask us to send you a form to complete your financial details. We will then pass this info back to the university who will award your a bursary.

Thanks,
Mark-Lee
Reply 4
Right :smile: Thank you Mark-Lee! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending