The Student Room Group

Student Finance Help!

I have two problems...

My parents are supporting my application and when I click on 'Father's Details', I type in his Customer Reference Number and it asks for particular characters from the 'secret question answer'. I know the answer as I've used it to sign into my dad's account in a separate window but for some reason it doesn't work when trying to log in to his account from within my SFE account. :s-smilie:

Also, I tried to fill in as much information as I could without my parents so when it got to that part with the income slider, I just left it and carried on (because I thought I could go back to that part later and ask my parents). Now though, when I go through the sections in the navigation pane on the left, I can't find the part with the income slider anymore :confused: Where has it gone?

Thanks
Hi Golden,

Did you choose to 'continue based on household income' and if so did you choose for your parents to supply their in a 'separate session' or 'same session'?

Thanks,
Mark-Lee
I clicked 'in the same application form as me'
but I've even tried clicking 'online - after I have completed the student finance application' but this still requires the same details within my application.

I think I did click on 'continue based on household income' but I'm not completely sure as it was a while ago. If I did, does this mean it's taken whatever the income slider was on at the time as my household income? Can I go back and change it somehow?
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi Golden,

No it won't have taken the info from the slider don't worry. Unfortunately I can't access your account details from here so I would recommend you speak with one of our advisers on 0845 300 5090 who can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Mark-Lee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending