The Student Room Group

Can I change my application?

On the student finance application I declined the loan and grant, however it turns out I may need the grant. Can I still accept the loan, or is it too late?
Reply 1
Original post by RMN13
On the student finance application I declined the loan and grant, however it turns out I may need the grant. Can I still accept the loan, or is it too late?

Well you can still get a loan, however there could be a delay in application and payment may not be made in time. The best thing you can do is call student finance england so that they can send you the correct amendment form :smile:
Hi there,

If you wish to apply for the loan, you can submit a Change of Circumstances via the 'Make changes to your application' option of your online account. If you chose to apply for the basic funding only, you can apply for the grant now by completing the 'Include Household income' form found at the weblink below.

If you are under 25 and do not meet any of the exception criteria for independent student status, you would need to have your parents complete a PFF2 form found at the same weblink and have them provide their 11/12 tax year details.

wwww.sfengland.slc.co.uk/householdincome

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending