The Student Room Group

getting married in Uni?

would it be a good idea to get married during uni or wait until after? expense wise and emotion wise?
Original post by KaylaMary
would it be a good idea to get married during uni or wait until after? expense wise and emotion wise?

I'd wait till after when you have more time to prepare and stuff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My boyfriend always said we'd get married after uni...
Reply 3
Original post by Dusky Mauve
I'd wait till after when you have more time to prepare and stuff :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats very true :smile:
thank you so so much :redface:
Reply 4
Original post by cah846
My boyfriend always said we'd get married after uni...

thats probably the sensible choice :colondollar: thank you x
Reply 5
why even ask this question? It's obvious you would wait till after to get married. Out of curiosity, what course are you studying? What university are you attend? How old are you? How long have you been with your boyfriend or girlfriend, you never specified if it was a man or women in your post.
Reply 6

Wait until much after it; when you've had a chance to build up your finances and relationship.
Reply 7
Original post by Reue
Wait until much after it; when you've had a chance to build up your finances and relationship.

thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Wouldn't it be more romantic in a Church instead?
that depends on how big you want the wedding and how ready you are.

I got married while in uni and while it's been great, there were tough times too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
It's always tough to get married in Uni. I highly suggest you wait. Get out of Uni first.
Hello again :rolleyes: I'd also recommend waiting until after university.
Reply 12
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Hello again :rolleyes: I'd also recommend waiting until after university.

oh hello again :colondollar: haha I am guessing I probably should :biggrin:
Why the rush? Wait afterwards

It's up to you tbh, if you feel ready to get married then go for it :smile: It might be better to get your degree out of the way and get a job so you're financially stable and can spend more on it
Whichever really. I got married whilst I was in uni, but ideally it's probably better afterwards. It's up to the individual at the end of the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending