The Student Room Group

Placement Year

hiya,

Im currently in my second year studying accounting with finance, and im starting to apply for placement year jobs, and i just need help with the application process.

for the on-line assessments, their are like 5 different tests, but however, its like 49 questions, and you get 12 minutes to them in.

is it about finishing all the 49 questions, or just getting 12-20 questions done but get them all right. because im not sure if the employers are going to be looking at how fast i completed the test, or at if i get them all correct, even though i didn't manage to complete all questions.

help would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by AmanSingh123
hiya,

Im currently in my second year studying accounting with finance, and im starting to apply for placement year jobs, and i just need help with the application process.

for the on-line assessments, their are like 5 different tests, but however, its like 49 questions, and you get 12 minutes to them in.

is it about finishing all the 49 questions, or just getting 12-20 questions done but get them all right. because im not sure if the employers are going to be looking at how fast i completed the test, or at if i get them all correct, even though i didn't manage to complete all questions.

help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

What uni are you at? What A-levels did you get?
Reply 2
Original post by krs122
What uni are you at? What A-levels did you get?

Im at university of portsmouth, and i got three B's at a levels

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending