The Student Room Group

Article: The Student Room talks about long-distance relationships

Following the successful landing and subsequent loss of contact with the Rosetta probe on Comet 67P, six billion kilometres away from Earth, we decided to take a look at long distance relationships. Read what the community had to say: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=9565-The-Student-Room-talks-about-Long-Distance-Relationships
Interesting...
Reply 2
I'm in a long distance relationship between London and Berlin with my partner of two years. We're an open couple - and thats been a big part of whats helped us! Less of the 'missing out' thing as we aren't limited and less of the 'secrets and suspicion' as we tell each other what we do.

Totally respect its not for everyone, but for us at least I feel confident we'll last this year thanks to it <3
Original post by eggboy_88
I'm in a long distance relationship between London and Berlin with my partner of two years. We're an open couple - and thats been a big part of whats helped us! Less of the 'missing out' thing as we aren't limited and less of the 'secrets and suspicion' as we tell each other what we do.

Totally respect its not for everyone, but for us at least I feel confident we'll last this year thanks to it <3

Just out of interest, your username sounds like you're male and you used the word "partner;" are you both guys, perchance?
Reply 4
Yeah, this is just me but I wouldn't trust anyone in a long distance relationship. Men and women

I have a girl right now, who is in a long distance relationship, hitting on me. Probably just because she's bored.

Her boyfriend should be thankful I have a bit of class, and have backed off. I'm sure other men won't
Reply 5
Most people are open to cheating, I think. If they find someone attractive enough who is interested in them. And they think they can get away with it.

Men and women.

If I was going out with a girl, and didn't see her very often, I'd just assume men were hitting on her every week, and something could possibly happen.
Reply 6
People madly in love with eachother, simply aren't capable of spending weeks apart. They need to see eachother every day.

Simple truth is, people accept long distance relationships, as they're aware it could go wrong, and frankly aren't that bothered
Reply 7
Original post by Musie Suzie
Just out of interest, your username sounds like you're male and you used the word "partner;" are you both guys, perchance?

Partner doesn't necessarily mean same sex...
Original post by Arkasia

Hence it's a question...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia

Yes, I know that.
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Hence it's a question...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending